Reviews for iCan't Fight the Pounding in My Chest
2 years went by and this is still so good :D And I still want to read it :D
Javiera chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I like it! :))
Seddieperfection chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
...Speechless... The best Seddie one shot I've ever read in a very long time.
AliceTheClueless chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is soo sweet! Awesome job.
darryproducts chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
i thought it was great in character and a very good oneshot
miscellaneousmystery chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
JSJHZXHJSJ. aw, how cute :D

And, ahhaaa, I see what you did there with the whole:

"Did we just get back together?"

"Feels like it,"

Nice job ;D
Seddie Fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love it! :) wish I could write like you. I can't even write reviews well, has you can see (lol) Anyway it was very in character and you did a awsome job :)
VanillaMeBad chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
To be honest, it was the best iToe Fatcakes ending story on fanfiction .
DorkyBlonde chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
i thought it was really good! i loved the continuation of iToe Fatcakes! i loved how you show and made reference to the 'Freddie doesn't care about Sam' thing and her insecurities about their past relationship! the end was so cute :)
Love and Happiness chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I really liked it lol. But honestly I think what made me like it was the fact that I could actually see everything you wrote happening in my mind. It wasn't overly fluffy and sam and freddie wete in character.
alltoohowell chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this story is amazing. they are both written perfectly. seddie is perfect here. the plot is different. and nobody made a oneshot that is amazing like this. it's perfect. :)
Linds911 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cute loved it (:
smile4me-jade chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I loved this:D great job
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This story is utter perfection. Seriously..you did a great job. I'd ask for another chapter but I'm afraid that this story couldn't get any better. Thanks for posting!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Breathtaking, heart wrenching, full of emotion and compassion.

Absolutely, wonderfully perfect! :)

I enjoyed it a lot. My favorite line was most definitely this one:

"She watched as the highway lights reflected against his face, lighting up his skin in a momentary flash as he drove past each one, shadows moving along with them."

That's just such beautiful imagery. It really sets the tone for their following conversation and their feelings :)