Reviews for Kindred Souls Don't Necessarily Get Along
KuroiYukiUsagi chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh my gosh... I haven't laughed like that because of a fanfic in ages... *bursts into uncontrollable laughter again* Anyways, I love it! You should really make this into a series of oneshots featuring Bart and Nat's new life and how they have to put up with each other and summoned by various magicians. And what about Kitty? What if she summons them and sees... *bursts into laughter again*
Anyways, good work! Thank you for writing this awesome story!
Ehwo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Awesome. Eternal bickering. :) I know it says it's complete, but I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This story is awesome! Your writing style is fantastic!
jammie.donut chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I was like rolling on the floor laughing! You've got amazing wit, my friend!
Shiro Inutoko chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was really funny! Just what I needed after how the books ended! Is there any more?
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Best idea EVER! I've always loved those parts where they just bicker at each other. And now they get to do it forever! *evil grin* What confusion shall they cause if someone manages to summon them -without- fainting. :)
PerseusBaineOfTheGorgons chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Good story!
Aisu-c0de chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LOL, how I missed their little banters since I finished the novel (which was months ago, and I happened to remember about there should be this fandom here in ffn today).

I would love more stories of them, in this state.

Keep writing!
Aisu
Toraudewa chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was so funny. XD Is it possible that this will be more than a Oneshot? I will keep an eye out to see if you add to it.
DarthVader chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my word! I'm laughing so hard :D This is very funny, and an interesting concept - I remember when I first finished Ptolemy's Gate, I kept flipping back and forth, looking for more pages, for some way that Nathaniel didn't really die... I don't think I really believe he died yet lol :D But great story, glad somebody thought of it! Very funny :D It's hard to pick a favorite quote in it, but this was hysterical:

"Alright, alright! You're... right. I'm sorry. I'm... grateful for your rescue. But really, how'd you do it?"

"What, bring you here? Uh, yes, well, that... was a result of my erm... highly skilled and clever maneuver to... erm..."

"You didn't do it intentionally, did you?" he stated dryly.

"Well now that... is all in the eye of the beholder, Nathaniel," was Bartimaeus' grand and romantic reply.

"That's beauty."

"Thank you, I thought it was rather poetic myself."

Man, you have Nathaniel's voice down perfectly! I mean, a lot of people make jokes like Bartimaeus, but you managed to make Nathaniel his surly self. Perfect! (Sorry, I'm gushing :D)

And argh! "Goo"! Also, I enjoyed you're almost-swear words lol :D
Scylla's revenge chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This made me really happy :) I always thought that Nathaniel might end up in the Other Place! This was funny and well-written, and turning Nathaniel into a woman? Awesome :D

And the umbilical cord thing? I instantly thought of this: watch?vUlAW58yURDc

You made my day here. Please continue :)
Threnna chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hahahahahaha, oh dear, you should definitely make a several-chapter-story out of this. xD Brilliant.

In my opinion you managed to portray them very well, and the dialogue was quick and lively, just like they are in the original books, well done I also like the idea very much, and by what happened in the last part of this one shot I can only begin to imagine the many problems and peculiar situations they would end up in. I have no idea why you don't have more than 8 reviews, as I'd say this definitely deserves more, but either way, I really, really like it. :D I know there's no chance of it, most likely, but I'll still ask: Please, please, please make more of this!
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I feel sorry for them. Warning, not a positive review.

It was good at first and there were some funny bits but it seems like they, nathaniel especially, would be a little more serious and would think about how to seperate from each other and not be so inclined to bicker inanely. Said bickering is pretty in character, theres just to much of it imo, bart gets annoying after a while and nat is less serious than he usually is.
abcdefg8EN chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Bartimaeus and Nathaniel are completely in character, in my opinion. It's also very funny. Continue as you are doing. And quickly!
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 1 . 3/16/2012