Reviews for Kindred Souls Don't Necessarily Get Along
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I feel sorry for them. Warning, not a positive review.

It was good at first and there were some funny bits but it seems like they, nathaniel especially, would be a little more serious and would think about how to seperate from each other and not be so inclined to bicker inanely. Said bickering is pretty in character, theres just to much of it imo, bart gets annoying after a while and nat is less serious than he usually is.
abcdefg8EN chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Bartimaeus and Nathaniel are completely in character, in my opinion. It's also very funny. Continue as you are doing. And quickly!
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
...oh fawaqetfgas

this is awesome.
Kinoto-Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awesome fic! I love it!
OinLovesAnime chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You've really captured the characters of Bartimaeus & Nathaniel. This is JUST the sort of conversation they would have, if ever forced to endure each other. Please continue with the story.

*DIED LAUGHING* XD
dragonman.NET chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Great story, I sent you a PM about a idea, and I hope you will consider it.
Darkerose chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
WOW! I love your fic

No spelling mistakes as far as I could see and grammar was great.

You had Bart and Nat completely in character and could imagine them acting like that with each other!

I really look forword to anymore Bart fic you will hopefully be doing in future because this one was fab!

~ DarkeRose
Darkerose chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
WOW! I love your fic

No spelling mistakes as far as I could see and grammar was great.

~ DarkeRose