Reviews for Will You Even Remember This In The Morning?
BlackChoko chapter 2 . 4/1
It was a somewhat cute story you wrote. I especially liked the first chapter, however it does need some love from a BETA or something like that.
But the idea was good.
Natsunosora-hime chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
i like it. seriously,that's all what i got to say. Speachless -_-
AmaiNeiko chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
LOL this was so cute and adorable!
flornoir chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
oh man, you need more reviews soon, because I NEED for of this fic. I love it so far, keep it up!
ilovekoga chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
yo, that was too cute.

i could see Sasuke doing just that.
Wannabe-Temari chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
i really really like this story, please continue, so what did they get frisky ;) sasuke is sooooo cute
lady sweet pink chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
love it :)
harley944 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Omg poor hinata
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
LOL he's so mean. Liked the story a lot, very well done.
iKyoheii chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Cute!
French Toast Puppet chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Lol, I love this series so far. It's very interesting and upbeat. I so totally want to know what happened that night, so I hope inspiration hits you soon. :)

But seriously, what did they do? Or is Sasuke simply being...Sasuke? Oh and I can't forget about Kiba. I wonder how Hinata will react when she finds out what he tried to do...

May the inspiration be with you!

-French Toast Puppet-
daydreamer102308 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Ahah how funny glad there was more
such a cutie chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
It's a really cute story. Though I think hinata must really be a light weight if she got drunk off one disgusting tasting cup of beer. You should have made her drink like a lot of blended drinks or mixed drinks that way she would have gotten drunk without really knowing it because the taste is disguised. Or at least one shot of 151, its 75% alcohol compared to like the 30% or 40% practically evaporates on your tongue, tastes like shit and highly flammable. A few errors it your writing but I have read way worse. Nothing big. You should really make a sequel because you totally piqued my interest in what happened especially seeing as how I only thought it was a kiss that happened between them but it seems like more must have happened. Really you should have hinata get a tattoo of sasuke's name or the uchiha symbol in her when she was drunk. Hahaha. It would have been sasuke totally branding her as his but this is cute too.
such a cutie chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
nuriiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Its cute. It'd be funnier if Hinata poke him when he kissed her and left the Uchiha on the ground for a good one hour. She'd go home, sleep n totally forget abt it. And Sasuke was so pissed with her that he would stalk n make her life difficult.