Reviews for Contemplation: SasuHinaNaru
Update please! XD
lady sweet pink chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
love it :)
SasuHina FTW chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I like the idea of this being a sasuhina story with a one-sided narusasu. But I don't like it being a narusasuhina. Idk why I gues I'm not a tri-pairing kind of person. And also because you built out sasuke and hinata's relationship so much in the beginning that I'm not really interested in anything else right now.

My suggestion is to make it a sasuhina and one-sided narusasu. But I'm only a reviewer and you're the author so it's your decision.
SasuHina FTW chapter 1 . 2/21/2012

Yomitoru chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter. If Naruto and Hinata both like Sasuke wouldn't it be a NaruSasuHina? Or is it an all around love?

I didn't know you watched Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, my friend introduced it to me and I just love it!
Sasuhina chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Why don't you just put your stories in the sasunaru section where it will be appreciated more.