Reviews for Lifeline
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31
Akiyama no baka! Kissing Nao and then not dealing with the consequences... Take responsibility!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Great work! Really nice and good. It's a pleasure to read this !
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Totally cute! Loved it!
LollyRabbit chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was freaking amazing. You did a brilliant job pinning the characters and I love how you managed to interpret their relationship romantically yet also realistically. That was really sweet. It was interesting to see such a vulnerable side to Akiyama and you pulled it off really well :)
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
lovely.

understated, in a swimmy-vivid kinda way, and just lovely.

particularly enjoy the way you write body language; it's all very visceral, and the prose is preeetty.

hearts, m'dear.
singlemoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nicely written, I had such a sweet time reading it.
PikaChewChewTrain chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was absolutely adorable ;w;
I love how you portrayed the characters
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is really nice. It's very canon and the characters weren't OC which is something in my opinion, very remarkable. :)
Daysi5 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Your stories make me want to be better.

I really hope that you get noted for your writing one day, or already have, because talent like this shouldn't be wasted. Should. Not.
mEEEm chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is really cute :D

Please write more!
muumuu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet :)
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh, I really rather like this sweet story! So excited for more Liar Game fanfics! Thank you for sharing!
kaitlynmagic chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
YAY! A Liar Game fic :D.

I loved it! Please keep writing more! 3
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
NEW LIAR GAME STORY -dives-

I'm not sure if it was your intention, but I like how the "Fine, I'll stay with you. Go on ahead. I'm just going to drop my stuff off, and pick up some clean clothes." part was like a repetition of when Akiyama met Nao in the wee beginnings. I guess it kind of shows how much similarity there was and still is in Nao's personality.

And I like that the description of the fever is the most vivid and realistic I've ever read. Good job with that. Then again, you DID have recent experience...

The story's very cute. And awesome (as always). Please write moaaarrr :D