Reviews for Who Is This I Love?
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 4/30
I think things will work out in the end. Both Andrew and Juliet were understandably shocked and angry. Once they both cool off, come to terms, and really think about things, they would try and work it out. That's most likely what the second Season wold have been about, with, of course, Bridget trying to find Siobhan, who would also be making trouble.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is what the Season Finale SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

This should have been the first half of the show,

the second should have been A FACEDOWN BETWEEN BRIDGET & SIOBHAN.

Having them meet face-to face would have been a cliffhanger ending worthy of DALLAS & DYNASTY.

Maybe it will be wrapped before January.

Wouldn't want it linger too long like SURVIVOR and AMERICAN IDOL.
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oh i love your fanfiction so much ! pretty sweet is the end ! i'm a huge fan of this pairing ! they're perfect for each other and i really hope the show will have others season, it's in danger now i'm afraid :/ anyway lovely fanfiction thanks :D
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow! I love Andrew and Bridget, too! They are my favorite couple of all time, actually. Please little story was brilliant! Andrew's reaction was just as I hope it will be in the series! Please write a sequel to this! I need to know what happens next! Amazing story!

Amelie
KaiaRay chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great story! I love Bridget and Andrew together.
rkoviper chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
A very sweet one-shot. I hope when it comes to that time, that Andrew will accept Bridget for who she is, as Bridget and not as Siobhan.
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved it! Gosh, I hope he dies come around whenever the truth explodes. Great oneshot
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
A short , simple and sweet one shot. I, too, like them together. However the truth comes out, I hope he comes around eventually.

Very nice oneshot :)