Reviews for The Little Things
Raphlez chapter 7 . 2/10
Oh god I love this fic kakashis advances are amazing and the chickenfied ninjas Bucaw i haven't stopped laughing for two days please update I NEED to know how iruka and Kakashi are gonna smooth the lick over
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 6 . 1/5
The fact that you thought up this prank makes me fear for your mind and your sanity
Good Job!
erase-delete-my-account chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Hey, I was thinking Kakashi's next "gift" could be a video compilation of what he believes are Iruka's cute moments, but in reality it's embarrassing for Iruka. And maybe an aphrodisiac food, with comical results. He could be like, "I hope you think of me when you eat these." Lol. Maybe for his final gift, he could give Iruka a lock of his hair, thus identifying himself. Sakura and the gang could start giving gifts and impersonating the admirer, to confuse things. Kakashi could get Iruka sex toys, maybe some handcuffs and rope to show Iruka that he means business and fully intends to tie him up. There could be one chapter where it's made undeniably clear that the admirer is male. Maybe the month of presents thing could be cut short by something, like Iruka finds out and gets angry. I like a lot of coercion; maybe Kakashi could put Iruka in situations where he has to get close to Kakashi.

Also, if I can just ask one thing, I want Sasuke to be the seme. Seme Naruto is just not right to me (no offense if that's your taste).

If you need some ideas, maybe a rival could come into the picture and try to steal Iruka away from Kakashi? (Genma maybe? He's pretty hot.)

It would be interesting to see more misdirection, talking to suspects who may be the admirer, and false accusations to spice things up.

I don't know, I'm just bouncing some ideas off you, maybe they help. At any rate, I want a new chapter. Like, fast. :p
callingGalaxy chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Has this been abandoned, because I really love this and would like to see it finished
1Aryana chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I may have procrastinated reading this again, but you seriously... HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU AND THIS STORY! This is getting copied, put on my kindle, and coming with me on the plane so I can read, reread, and enjoy the entire time.
Anjiera-sama chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
How did Iru-kun find out? Next chap please!
azure1996 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Loved it
Legend Of Silver chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
PLEASE FINISH
I MUST SEE KAKASHI FIX THIS
Cece chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Ooo! Love it! Please update again soon!
end1essly chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
This fic... this fic deserves some kind of prize, or at least a picnic basket to thank your mother for giving birth to you. Seriously. I'm just as love with this fic as Kakashi loves Iruka. Waiting anxiously for an update! :)
Envious Yet chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
I am so glad this fic is up again! It's my favorite KakaIru fic, and when it suddenly disappeared, I was so sad! I'm really looking forward to more SasuNaru, too! :)
chibi'sapphire chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
That Sasuke and Naruto moment there's so cute.
But really, I can't help but love how you portrayed Kakashi here, and of course Iruka too. Can't wait to read the next chapter )

ami
Fourangers chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
OMG, I FINALLY FOUND YOUR FANFICTION! I was crushed when I saw that, suddenly the fanfiction didn't exist. You have no idea how much I went crazy searching for any clue or at least someone who saved the fanfiction and could pass to everyone. And omg, finally seeing it once again...I'm so so so happy! eoiuteaotijaeotijaeoitjaeoti j please take your time to re-upload it, I'll love re-reading everything once again!
Nalanzu chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Aw, man, have you abandoned this? Because it's cracky and adorable.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
How absolutely delightful! This whole story is a crack-tastic adventure.

My roommate came out to the common area of our house to see if I was okay, because he couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying (I was in hysterics over Gai). So good! Thank you so very, very much for writing and sharing! 3
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »