Reviews for Sohl Edjuh
Plaid Rakshasa chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This made me laugh. Thank you. I especially enjoyed the language barriers, which, I suppose are kind of a large part of the plot. Still. Quite funny.
Lunyhime95 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Please please please PUH-LEEZZ ! - tell me that you are going to write more on this!? i have been trying to find Soul Caliber 2 forever just because of Link! So sorry that you have caught the attention of a LoZ fangirl-( i'm sorry, that's THE(MR.)FANGIRL!)- as well as a Soul Caliber fangirl, i hope that this review gives you some kinda incentive to add more on to this fic-
Yours, Tsukihime-sama
Crow667 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
would you continue this? i want to see more of link awesomness int the soul calibur universe
Duke Serkol chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ah, what a shame that this is a one-shot. It seems to have the potential to grow into much more than that.
HeroineOfTime chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
... You should totally continue this if you can. XD I like it!
Rayne Mercury chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This makes me wish I had thought of this first... Regardless, it is very funny and I can't wait to read more of Link's quest to find Soul Edge!
Icy Cake chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hehe, I enjoyed the subtle humor in this. I loved the reactions of the patrons upon Link's appearance and his crude drawing of Soul Edge. :D