Reviews for What Shouldn't Be But Ultimately Is
Rei Sakura Li chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I like this. Same chapter as in Friends With Benefits (though I know this one was written first), but the variables that seem to change the outcome of the universe are Jim and Bones' decision to either go or not go on the shuttle. I like it, after all, there's no Jim without a Bones in my opinion.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story really liked it off too read The Enemy Within.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story really liked it off too read The Enemy Within.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Marvelous story really liked it off too read The Enemy Within.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Stunning story really liked it off too read The Enemy Within.
You Light The Sky chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Wow. So I adore this rewrite. I love how you mixed the movie events with fem-Jim's voice and narration. I just love how she handles everything and thinks, you have such a great grasp on her character! One of my favourite conversations was with Winona-because it was so painful, honest and Jim handled it like I thought she would, as a mature woman who is hurting inside but capable of standing on her own two feet. I also appreciate the advice Winona had to give about being a woman in a position of power. You have to work harder than the men do and still, you'll have people questioning your authority but you hold strong. This perspective just adds so much depth to Jim and I love her even more.

I enjoyed reading Jim meeting Prime Spock (it really isn't fair that in every other universe-that Prime Spock knows of-she's got a dick.) Her reactions were great and later, when she was having tea with him and Bones, and Bones being all protective just let me melt inside at the wonderful dialogue and feelings underneath sdlfkjsdgoj.

BONES. Ok? I love Bones and Jim's relationship in any universe. I just like to think that Bones would be very protective of Jim (no matter how grouchy he is) as she's reckless, enduring, a wonderful genius and has a shitload of allergies. I love how you portray their relationship here... an extremely intimate friendship. I feel like calling it a "friendship" doesn't even do them justice. They're like romantic friends. I liked how you called them twins. And they own each other. It makes me look forward to seeing how their friendship works when Jim and Spock begin to get closer. It's so cute that Bones teases Jim for her 'crush'. I just sdfljksdfojg. Hoping for more protective Bones in the future. I live for Jim and Bones interaction.

This is a great intro but I'm more excited for your original adventures that you have planned and how you're going to expand on character roles, how Spock will come to respect Jim, become friends with her... I wonder how Jim's relationship with Sarek will turn out now? Anyways, when I'm done with my exams I will be back to read more of your amazing works!
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Naaaw, they got a crazy thing, Bones and Jim. But it's sweet.

And it's nice to know that AT LEAST, Jim's mom told her other children about Jenma, and that they wrote letters to her...I REALLY hope they get to meet. Love to see it :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Awww, poor Girl!Jim. Never got to grow up with her daddy, but male kirk did...kinda depressing. But that's life...or time travel..something.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Awesome piece of work :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I liek this so far :D
Vanessa MAsters chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Awwww, poor Jemna...
EccentricRage chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
I really, really, REALLY love this so much. Especially the Bones/Kirk interaction. I find it phenomenally fantastic. Not gonna lie, with the awesome interactions between them, I actually really wish they were gonna end up together no matter how much I ship Kirk/Spock. Regardless of the pairing though, you're a goddamn fantastic author. I can't wait to read the sequel :D
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Update immediately, please!
Leader of the Nargles chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I really love this story! I'm in the middle of reading it, and I noticed something minor. You said that the quote "When you eliminate the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth" was from Sherlock Holmes. While it may have been, it's actually Occam's Razor, attributed to a fourteenth-century logistician. That's all. It's really minor and not a big deal. Other thatn that, I really like this, and I haven't noticed any real mistakes.
vividreader54 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I can safely say that Ive never found a story where i wanted Bones and Kirk fl get together more than Kirk and Spock. That little comment aside this story is amazing. I love all the attention to detail that youve put forth. The fact that youweaved both the movie and your own little plot twist is incredible. Please continue to right.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »