Reviews for Bat Hysteria
Shireheart chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I'm glad you finally got Rin's cooperation. Though, considering the angst in this chapter, I don't doubt that this may be one story she wants to avoid. Rin is a toughened gal, by circumstance and necessity, sure, but I think her secrets and pessimistic ways are doing her more harm than good this time. I'd like to see her conquer suspicion and thrive in her work, as some superheroes have done; she has some wonderful people on her side to help in that area.
Lovely depiction of James and his friends. Will the ideas of Arthur and his knights play more into Rin's story?
ShireHeart chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Just one thing after the other for the avenging angel (was that meant as a pun for the half-demon, or did I read too much into it?)

Here's a question of interest on the phrase Kami-sama: Is it simply the japanese equivalent of an english exclamation, or does it have its own meaning apart from idiom and religion? I read a story in which German characters exclaimed, "Meine Gott!" in the same cursing/surprised manner, so I've wondered if the use of the phrase was universally significant, or simply rough english translation.
ShireHeart chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
A new clue? How will Rin make sense of a snake infestation?

Granted that she wasn't responsible for the building...
ShireHeart chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
The new rating can't bode any good for Rin!

Already this story has turned into a mystery. I'm rooting for Rin's innocence, if only because others spoke out in suspicion of her far too soon.
ShireHeart chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
More Rin! I was afraid you'd given up on her!

I'm enjoying the interaction between Rin and the family. Considering the last time they were together, Rin seems to have warmed up a some more (despite vehemently disliking Chief Beatcom for being a bumbling oaf!).

Will the conversation about bat planes and speed influence the danger ahead?