Reviews for Keep Moving Backward
Inspector Spinda chapter 1 . 1/10
nice start, but calling everyone else's learning a snail's pace is a bit rude for lewis. he's not really the time to look down on people like that
Aggregate Dragon chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Nice! Please keep it up! I want to know what happens next!
Omagdi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Projectalphabbb. Machiavelli is Goob's future self in the alternative timeline. I didn't make it a secret. About how the alternative universes fit together, we'll have to see, now, won't we? ;)
Projectalphabbb chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Wow. Now, I'm confused, this is just cuz I don't pay attention to names very well. Umm, who was the Machiavelli dude or whatever? And what happened to goob? Is this like that movie with Jet li where he had a bad self and a good self and then a whole lot of other selves too? Like umm, if you look at Justice league 2 earth crisis, where there are different versions of the same thing? And (the bad jet li from the previous movie) tries to kidnap/ Kill (himself) Cornelius from every place (to become the ultimate one) to like, get rid of him or something? This is intense. I like it. Now I have to read something happy. And where was Kizzy pressing down on Lewis? Kinda weirded out. Is it an ant thing or something?

-Project alpha BBB
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ahhh sweet
Lemon-Made chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
This is a really good story and I'm anxious to see what's going to happen! Please update this soon :)
BlackasEbony chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Cool chapter _ cant wait for the next UPDATE!
Hi chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
ThIs story is so good! Please Finish it!
AntoRodriguez7 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
I've been reading this for a while(and I never had the chance to post a review,since I'm a very busy person)...and I really like this story.
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
monkeycat3181 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
awwwww! so good! i literally almost cried at the end!
Myfangirlthings chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
It really feels like the movie. Really good :D
lizziemagic chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
I have the videogame. I like all the references you put in. Goodness, all this time, I thought it was the underground vs. the Robinsons! I guess it figures that Goob is their real enemy though... I wonder how the Robinsons fit in. Nice chapter. :)
theaterinspired chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I really like what u r doing. This is really interesting. Keep writing please. :)
Myfangirlthings chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
That was cool. Even Francis was there to fight.
please, update soon.
lizziemagic chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
What a creeper! Goodness, they've gotten into some trouble. I wonder what's in the tunnel... :)