Reviews for Keep Moving Backward
Aggregate Dragon chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Nice! Please keep it up! I want to know what happens next!
Omagdi chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Projectalphabbb. Machiavelli is Goob's future self in the alternative timeline. I didn't make it a secret. About how the alternative universes fit together, we'll have to see, now, won't we? ;)
Projectalphabbb chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Wow. Now, I'm confused, this is just cuz I don't pay attention to names very well. Umm, who was the Machiavelli dude or whatever? And what happened to goob? Is this like that movie with Jet li where he had a bad self and a good self and then a whole lot of other selves too? Like umm, if you look at Justice league 2 earth crisis, where there are different versions of the same thing? And (the bad jet li from the previous movie) tries to kidnap/ Kill (himself) Cornelius from every place (to become the ultimate one) to like, get rid of him or something? This is intense. I like it. Now I have to read something happy. And where was Kizzy pressing down on Lewis? Kinda weirded out. Is it an ant thing or something?

-Project alpha BBB
Silver Alpha chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ahhh sweet
Lemon-Made chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
This is a really good story and I'm anxious to see what's going to happen! Please update this soon :)
BlackasEbony chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Cool chapter _ cant wait for the next UPDATE!
Hi chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
ThIs story is so good! Please Finish it!
AntoRodriguez7 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
I've been reading this for a while(and I never had the chance to post a review,since I'm a very busy person)...and I really like this story.
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
monkeycat3181 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
awwwww! so good! i literally almost cried at the end!
Myfangirlthings chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
It really feels like the movie. Really good :D
lizziemagic chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
I have the videogame. I like all the references you put in. Goodness, all this time, I thought it was the underground vs. the Robinsons! I guess it figures that Goob is their real enemy though... I wonder how the Robinsons fit in. Nice chapter. :)
theaterinspired chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I really like what u r doing. This is really interesting. Keep writing please. :)
Myfangirlthings chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
That was cool. Even Francis was there to fight.
please, update soon.
lizziemagic chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
What a creeper! Goodness, they've gotten into some trouble. I wonder what's in the tunnel... :)
heymissallie chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
There aren't a lot of well-written Fics for MTR, so kudos on creating one that's actually intriguing! I'm definitely hooked on this story and I'm looking forward to the development.

Loving the Robinson family more and more.