Reviews for A new beginning with the vampires Lestat and Louie
MelodicCrescendo chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I do like your story, but you do know that you can get a beta reader (someone who will read and fix your spelling mistakes) right? That's what they're here for.
LoveHybrid chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
I love it! But I which Chante have gone with Louis. Lestat was being a dick and I hated the way he just threw Chante away after they had sex. It was mean and no love in it. Louis would love her more than that son of a gun but if you like Lestat better that's cool. You're an amazing writer and I respect your choice for the story. I'm sorry for your family problems. Let the Angels watch over you and your family. Good luck dealing with it :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Thanks so much for updating. I completely love it. I'm so happy that Chante ( I ) have gone with Lestat. Undate soon and keep writing.

P.S I am also very sorry that you have family problems. God bless your family and soul
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
Please please please continue! I want to know who she picks. I love Lestat with Chante. It's amazing, like magic!
XxMarisaMayhemxX chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Does Louie get mad at her for having sex with lestat to try and get her way? It makes my day when you update! :)
XxMarisaMayhemxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next!
XxMarisaMayhemxX chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
That was a fast update:) I'd love more when you get the chance!
XxMarisaMayhemxX chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This is pretty good:) can't wait for an update