Reviews for Reconciliation
TheyBleedRed chapter 9 . 3/16
mushroom island, more like Mushroom Kingdom to me
RandomWriter3101 chapter 8 . 3/9
Words cannot begin to describe just how much I am in awe of your skills. I haven't even finished reading this chapter yet, but I just HAD to review right now. Your portrayal of events in this chapter has left me near speechless. Wherever you are, I applaud you.
Sylux117 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
x a1x1 sxfsqx xx1sx xssaq11x1
Blue11msu chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Another great story. Now for the next one.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Awesome!
ranger chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Hello, you may want to fix this sentence: However, Hiccup felt as he flew away on Toothless bck that something still tied him to the village, and Astrid had no idea what she was feeling.

I think you mean back, not "bck"
loneknightd chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
It's been a story of intense emotion so far, so the last couple of chapters have been a bit of a relief to find out that they can still feel something positive. Your writing of the return to Berk was very well done. I'm looking forward to seeing how the battle with the Red Death goes.
misuky7 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
This was fangtastic, as was its prequel. I cannot wait to read the third part. :3
stxrdusty chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I loved how this turned out! Everything changed, but in a way everything was the same, it's amazing. I loved your analysis of Hiccup and Astrid's emotions in this. I think you've figured out who they are as characters very well and I can't wait to read part 3. :)
Kaylara chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Didn't anyone teach Astrid that, in the Weapon Triangle, swords best axes?
Sorry, a little Fire Emblem nod there...
Storyholder chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
KILL HER!
Hearts and Kisses
Storyholder chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Too bad you already finished the story. I would have tried to convince you to have Astrid killed. Oh well.
Hearts and Kisses
J.E.M chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
OK,I'M JUST GOING TO PRETEND THAT HICCUP DOESN'T HAVE LONG HAIR ! BECAUSE HICCUP DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO SUPPOSED TO HAVE LONG HAIR,HE MORE OF A GUY WITH SHORT HAIR RATHER THAN LONG HAIR .
R-dude chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Okay, this is as far as I can go. At least a semblance of characterization is necessary for something like this to be readable.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Ending is sooooooo sweet. It makes me want to laughter and cry.