Reviews for Contract of the Devil
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
awesome! wheres the other one ive been waiting for treee days! (-_-) look for me when you make it!
kikigirl4321 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
please write more
in your dreams as well chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
sounds good can you make the chapters longer?
Nightray-Hikari chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Update More' Im Kind Of Confused -_-' I Suck Dx'
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
The ending was cute and I have a question who was the guy that dumped Sakura foe Hinata ? I'm wondering

H.H
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I felt like crying that's sad when she is gone everyone will know how great she is plz update soon I wanna know :'(

H.H
Nightray-Hikari chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
No Hinata D:'

Why Is She Gettig Beat Up Dx'

Her And Sasuke Make A Cute Couple Though So Im Happy Your Pairing them Up -'

Update Soon :D
oh chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is an improvement, I would say, over your other story but still needs lots of work. The basis of your story is interesting and seems like it would be a really good story. I would say you probably need to work on your grammar more and develop your ideas better in the story. You know explanations and what not. Some parts are a bit choppy because of the lack of explanation and I know its not the keeping it a secret thing till later on because it kind of just leaves you awkwardly hanging, disrupting the flow and not really hinting for later use either, so yeah. Some parts are contradicting to what's described and written in the story and leaves with the thought of 'what?'. So yeah, you should probably go back and reread. Other than that the basic story sounds pretty interesting.