Reviews for Wrong Way to Die
AvengersFanBoy chapter 1 . 10/2
This is the best FanFic i have ever read! please continue this, and if this is a ship...give me a syber high-five, cause thats my jig!

Clint x Tony braw
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/19
LOL!

I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]
(ah-ah-ah-yeah)
(uu-oooh-u) [2x]
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Where is Natasha
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This is Sooooo sweet! Poor Clint and Tony, blood brothers to the end (: I wish their broship was MCU canon. They don't really interact much on-screen, and it's a shame.
Hawk chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Good story! :)
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
That was adorable! And awesome! XD
AzenorFeroceGriffe chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I really loved this story :3 And now I have this silly song stuck into my head...
Guest Star chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
For all the world to see, Tony. All the world. It's worth it.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Hehehe. Whump and fluff! My favorite!
missmizumiko chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Wonderful writing! That was so amazing and sweet! I almost wanna cry, I loved it so much. That ending :')
Darian Clarke chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Aww, this was outstanding! I loved the dialogue; your characterization is spot on; and thanks for letting them both be okay in the end. The suspense was killing me as I was reading—think I crossed my eyes a few times, being in such a hurry to get to the next line, the next paragraph. Thanks for sharing this!
Olympus97 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You killed me with the brother part... You're cruel.
Acae chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Clint was obviously having him on. Oh, Tony, you gullible loser xD This was really great, thanks for sharing!
Have a good day,
-Acae
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Awww.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
First off, I actually breathed a sigh of relief when I read that Clint didn't die. Thank goodness! But this was one of the most intense and incredible fics I've read! I absolutely loved it. Great job :)