Reviews for Expatriate
StarTrail chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
(this must become canon. like, now.)
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Pocket Quasar chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
My heart is bursting at how happy this universe is but it's also hurting at how this will never ever be true and I just... I can't decide whether to be happy or sad. Very well-written though! Great job!
Hyped chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I just want to say awwwww. :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
AW! *U* That's so sweet and cute! *U* *U* Rock on! *U*
lotrprincess chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is getting continued?! *Instantly favorites and follows* I hope there's more after this. I'm just cheering for little Elicia right now...but I kind of want to see Gracia's side, too.
TWGnome chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh my god. I'm sorry, I know this review is very late, but I had to tell you that this made me cry real tears for several minutes.

This was so beautiful and heart-breaking... I just... oh, man, here come the tears again. Thank you for this. That's all I can say.
AnnaDruvez chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Heck yeah! Hughes just rocked too much to die like that!

*hugs* Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wait, photos? But that means... HUGHES!

Ha ha, this is good, if a bit short.
TigressJade chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I wish it too! Boy do I ever. In fact, I think I'll imagine this was a part of the epilogue for the FMA manga and Brotherhood.

On the whole, it was an excellent little story. I honestly think most of the fandom would not only love this, but have their own litte "Hughes lives" AU's in the back of their heads. More or less everyone pretends that Hughes lives, unless they're just fans who like tragedy. *shrug* The crack about the birthday pictures was the best, sorry, birthday party pictures. No really. You had me giggling there and pointing...mildy. Great job with this. It cetainly made my night. ;)
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
DENIAL: Not just a river in Egypt.

We've all experienced it.
Fullmetal.Alchemist.Fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2012

This is beautiful

I have been searching for a good reason that Hughes would still be alive

:O and it sounds exactly like something arakawa would write

afinedenouement chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Well, here come the feelings and tears again.
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cute! And I'm with you, don't we all wish that it could have ended this way.
Hyped chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Can we make the creators add this in? PLEASE? I love you right now, by the way.