Reviews for Action Figure
tyivonnorton24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
awsome
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
that was so cute i really enjoyed reading it
Christ's Disciple chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
6 out of ten, all because I want to be mean to someone today. I'm just kidding. Really, I think it's a 9 out of 10.01. You are a great author.
ian2671 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hehe good old master shifu. :D
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwwww! So precious and wonderful! All of those facts about Tigress ARE true, she's naturally beautful. I loved the entire story! Keep up the pace!
BlueExorcistLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was pretty good. Also plz plz try to read my story The Lost Smurf.
Forex chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This story is great!
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
OMG SO FREAKING CUTE AND AWESOME XD! And this is your first romance story as well as kung fu panda story I'm amazed becuase your really good at romance just from this aweosme story I hope to see more TiPo storys from you becuase I can tell already they will be awesome!
The Speedy Hero chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is an AWESOME one-shot!
RWthefan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm actually doing this review on a smartphone we have. Nice comeback story. My cousin likes Kung Fu Panda, so I'm glad to review this story. Hope to heard from you again soon! BTW, I'm RWthefan reviewing here. Thanks!
Atnight1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice first
Batpuddingman chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
AWESOME story and man there are a lot of your favorite stories. Anyways great jobs I have no issues whatsoever with your story. Please write again soon. You rock and I wish you luck with future KFP fanfics. And if you ever need somone to talk to I am just a pm away. Batman out