Reviews for Sides of a Coin
Checkmate-13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Amazing. This has to be the best Yugioh one-shot I've ever read. Incredible insight, beautiful writing, perfect structure and pacing, and a conclusion that is both satisfying and frustrating at the same time. This is head-canon. Absolutely perfect.
Clockwork Silver chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is really good. I mean, the idea behind it is brilliant and it been well executed. This one-shot is fantastic
demonfox910 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This had got to one of the most profound fics I've ever read. Kaiba was kept well in character, and his thoughts are magnetic. my eyes were glued to this. I cant...i can't put into words how much i loved this. the fact that it doesn't have at least 100 postive reviews is abhorrent.
year of the fox chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
nice work, very well thought out and composed
randomperson chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really liked this. I especially enjoyed how you referred to Jonouchi as monkey. The similarities... the beauty inside the ugliness of jealousy. Maybe you could write a friendship fic for Kaiba and Jonouchi? I really like the idea of that. Anyway, great fic. I am sure to recommend this fic to my friends. :)
blueisasome chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I liked this, an interesting look into the psyche of Kaiba. A scary place to venture into. In all seriousness I think this is a great story, it has a lot of thought into it and seems very in character for all of them.