Reviews for The Strongest Magic
ToriJenova chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
It has been so long since a story have grabbed me such as this. From the moment I started reading I couldn't bring myself to stop. In the last couple of days I found myself reading through the night until it was eight o clock in the morning.

I've been a fan of The Neverending Story since childhood, and recently decided to rewatch the first movie. After which, I decided to look up some fanfic when I stumble upon this. Originally, I kept reading because I wanted to see the Childlike Empress. She's always been my favorite. By the end I fell in love with all the characters. It's been a while since I truly hated the villains of a story, or felt any emotions while reading a book. I'd always start on one, and then lose interest. This is the first story I read to the end since Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I thank you for that.

You're a talented writer, and I noticed this is two years old, so I hope you're still writing other stories. You're too good to quit now. This felt like a true sequel to The Neverending Story, and easily puts the sequels to the first movie to shame. It may surprise you to learn that I still haven't read the book yet. If a fanfic can get this kind of reaction from me, then I can only imagine what the original book will do.

But that is another story and shall be told another time. :)
Jmes Birdsong chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
Nice..
Nice five chapters.
Nice ending of course.
The Imaginatrix chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
And though this wonderful work has been labeled complete, it never shall be. Perhaps the one who recorded this portion of Fantasia's never-ending story will tell some of the tales that spawned from it, but were left for another time, and perhaps other authors will carry on the legacy. In any case, the story will go on.

*starts crying anyway*

Honestly, I would love to pick up some of the more interesting plot threads myself, but I fear my skill is nothing on yours when it comes to writing in this universe. I'm happy for Jason. I kinda saw this one coming quite a ways back, but his choice to stay in Atreyu's place was heart-breaking and wonderful all at once. I would love to hear more of his adventures, but will not expect to. The never-ending story can never be fully told. That is its nature.

And yet I am writing very lyrically right now.

Thank you once again for writing this marvel. Michael End would be so very, very proud of this.
The Imaginatrix chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
...Does this mean the Circle of the Night are actually going to end up HELPING Atreyu and the others? That WOULD be a twist.

This story is just...so...amazing...I'm googling the original. I'm finding out as much as I can about it now. Your work is totally amazing as well and I hope you publish your original stuff on Fiction Press so I can have the privilege of reading it.
TheFormerElf chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
It's sad how few reviews this story has. I've only read a small part so far, but I was amazed at how similar to the original book this feels. I guess it's a price you have to pay for writing about a book most people read in their early childhood, and since then completely forgot. I really hope that the lack of reviews/faves doesn't discourage you. Honestly, I feel like your fanfiction has brought me back to my childhood, when the Neverending story was my favorite book, and the one that got me into reading.
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Well I can say the five chapters are good.
Brighteyes chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
I kinda like the story so far but it's taking forever. Tell me, is it almost over?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Major cliffhanger. MAJOR CLIFFHANGER. As always, your writing is flawless and striking, sentence after sentence and word after word. Goodness, I received so many chills because of this chapter. I was worried Adair would never remember Atreyu again. Now that she did, I'm worried she'll never find him again. Unless her mom waking her up is a dream sequence of sorts or an illusion. I'm extremely curious to see your ending. I got so emotional reading these recent chapters. I assure you, even after it ends, I will be re-reading it just to experience the adventures of these characters again, and see how you've brought Fantasia even more to life and expanded upon its races and characters. Heremoor is Volrac? Yeah, I did NOT see that coming! You've managed to surprise me again. I really love this fanfic. The best and most believable one I have ever found in any fandom. When it ends, I'll miss it. But I can't wait to see what you'll be doing next. Keep working your magic! :D
The Queen of Water chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Cool abd Great, I will wait for ch 20.
The Imaginatrix chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
If the two youngest Eldest are Hansel and Gretel, are the other couples the heroes and heroines of "Snow White", "Beauty and the Beast", "Cinderella", "Sleeping Beauty" and "The Little Mermaid"? Just guessing.

*sighs* So Adair chose Atreyu. I hope Jason can find something REALLY awesome to hope for after all of this.

And so the final battle begins. I must say I'm quite terrified at the prospect.

Quick question: Were Dawn and Star supposed to be among the Eldest, and if so, which fairytale are THEY from?

I'll wait for the next chapter, but I have to be in the mood to read intense battles. You're still an awesome writer though!

Trix.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Splendid seven chapters
The Queen of Water chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 18.
The Queen of Water chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 17.
The Imaginatrix chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
That was just evil, Jason. Absolutely evil. Poor Atreyu!

Speaking of Atreyu, you asked about typos. Early in this chapter, you spelled Atreyu's name without the e, making it "Atryu". That was the only one I could find, and I read the whole chapter through with my screen-reader, which picks up on these things most of the time.

I still love this story, and can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on writing!

Trix.
The Queen of Water chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Cool, I will wait for ch 16.