Reviews for Innocence
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh that was so sweet!
Sil-vi59 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
"The natural timbre of her voice is already sexy enough, but when she tries, it's practically obscene. " Uhhh... so good.
guategal chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wha mode for A/W history telling as well as the cute content sharing. Who doesn't just love this music ! Well done. Well written too.
G.D.Pastrie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Splendid! Loved this, every single beautiful word :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love how you set the scene, with well developed imagery and characterization. Hope you continue to write for Will/Alicia.
Sandiane Carter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ok, so, uh. Can you please never stop writing The Good Wife? This is amazing. You've got the characters nailed down - I can hear their voices - and this is just. Amazing. I love this show, and I've checked out some of the stories in the "Good Wife" category, but I was always disappointed. Until now.

Seriously, I'm so thrilled that you're writing Will and Alicia. I love your Castle fanfiction, and oh, this is just so good. Such lovely writing too.

"She smiles and it is nostalgic like candied apples and state fairs." Yeah. Wow.

And that scene with younger versions of them- ack, just perfect.

"Alicia, you don't want to do this—" he's too weak to deny her anything, "I swear, it's a war you'll never win."

"You're all talk, Gardner—" she always gets mischievous when she's had one too many, "You can't take me."

Oh, man. I so wish we could see that in the show.

"That was a good year," she says.

This line just killed me.

This is splendid.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story. I really loved it.
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lovely. I guess just about everyone raised in the developed world for the last 50 years has a 'soundtrack' for his/her life. Your story is a great illustration of how a particular part of one's life/history can be evoked by certain songs. Time machine anyone?

Nice to see you posting here. Your skills are sorely missed on the Castle pages.
AD29 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So sweet, what happens next? Update soon, I'm dying to see her reaction!
Lauren M chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved this story! Georgetown memories was soo good, please keep writing!