Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Different Heroes
Its Me Fi chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
Please do write more, please?
Water Ripples chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
"I shouldn't forget about the boy's fairy, Navi. Such a cute name. Just say it yourself and you'll see. Navi. Navi. Navi. Wait, I'm going off topic."

LOL
Water Ripples chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
CHANGE THE GENRE! This is bloody... NOT HUMOROUS.

Heheh...

Will Max make it?
Avenger 22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Okay the first thing that caught my eye was that Max asked the girls' names at the very end. She probably should've asked earlier, but that's just me.

However, I also noticed you had your speech tags wrong. They should go something like this. Ex.

"I'm finding out who they are," I replied nonchalantly, continuing to try to find the doorknob.

Should've been something like that.

Another thing I noticed was that you did the same thing with regular sentences. Regular sentences should be something like this.

"Told you we should of fixed that," the blonde haired girl whispered to the other one.

What I also don't understand is why you pointed out that they steal to survive. I suppose to me this was obvious not only because of their clothing but because they stole. To me, when Kitty bumped into Max she wasn't rude, which kind of gave away the fact that she's a nice kid and wouldn't do something unless she had to.

I do have to give you kudos on the description though! It was good! However, I was slightly confused that they were living under a rock. Description there would've been more helpful.
Water Ripples chapter 1 . 2/19/2012