Reviews for A Heart to Foster
Amelia Louisa chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
we need mary in the show! that is all
Daisy Jut chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Messy so messy but good by Mary
Nanasheila chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
Great story different but enjoyable thank you
Max123 chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Why do a lot of writers write all that crap at the top and bottom of the page? It's longer than the story.
greys.anatomy chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Wow, this story is amazing ! Very well written, I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2016
Think I love this story. Amazing. Love how fate got them together eventually. Well done :)
TitaCL chapter 20 . 2/22/2016
So beautiful and amazing fic!
Thank you!
kassia.crislayne chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
I'm amazed! I'm feeling so much joy and happiness after reading this story. It was so beautiful. I had it in my app for weeks and I don't know why I took so long to read it. You were brilliant. Since I already read one of your stories and loved it, I'm not surprised.

The way you wrote it, with their ages in the beginning and the changes in POV, then the general POV. How they were always in a bad timing. Mary! OH MY GOD, I LOVED Mary! Everything was absolutely perfect. I went to sleep 8 AM because I couldn't stop reading until I finished. It was another great monumental amazing experience. Thank you so much for taking your time to write it! I really hope you continue to write this wonderful stories of Calzona.

xoxo
tcato4891 chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
I just came across this story & love it! I mean seriously love it! Mary is hilarious. She kinda reminds me of Cristina. Great story. I'll probably read it again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Damn. This is hands down one of the best stories ever written in this fandom!
Sedgewix chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
I absolutely loved this story! :)
Callie-only chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
So I started this thinking it was going to be another horrible foster kid story. But once I realized that it wasn't that bad, and could stop reading it. So I have to get up and go to work in an hour or so and I couldn't put it away. And you did get something right: the feeling of never being good enough for anything or anyone. I have been thro foster care and it was worse than what you wrote. Sometimes you feel life isn't good enough for you. Even though you know none of it was your fault you still blame yourself and listen to the voice in your head saying your meaningless.
shamanic demonator chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
Love the epilogues :) They are so sweet together!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2014