Reviews for A Heart to Foster
kassia.crislayne chapter 20 . 10/7
I'm amazed! I'm feeling so much joy and happiness after reading this story. It was so beautiful. I had it in my app for weeks and I don't know why I took so long to read it. You were brilliant. Since I already read one of your stories and loved it, I'm not surprised.

The way you wrote it, with their ages in the beginning and the changes in POV, then the general POV. How they were always in a bad timing. Mary! OH MY GOD, I LOVED Mary! Everything was absolutely perfect. I went to sleep 8 AM because I couldn't stop reading until I finished. It was another great monumental amazing experience. Thank you so much for taking your time to write it! I really hope you continue to write this wonderful stories of Calzona.

tcato4891 chapter 20 . 7/25
I just came across this story & love it! I mean seriously love it! Mary is hilarious. She kinda reminds me of Cristina. Great story. I'll probably read it again soon
Damn. This is hands down one of the best stories ever written in this fandom!
Sedgewix chapter 20 . 4/26
I absolutely loved this story! :)
Callie-only chapter 1 . 2/14
So I started this thinking it was going to be another horrible foster kid story. But once I realized that it wasn't that bad, and could stop reading it. So I have to get up and go to work in an hour or so and I couldn't put it away. And you did get something right: the feeling of never being good enough for anything or anyone. I have been thro foster care and it was worse than what you wrote. Sometimes you feel life isn't good enough for you. Even though you know none of it was your fault you still blame yourself and listen to the voice in your head saying your meaningless.
shamanic demonator chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
Love the epilogues :) They are so sweet together!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Jus story! I loved it.
Billlyryan chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
I recently discovered and watched all 10 seasons of Grey's and I'm in love with Arizona and the whole Calzona thing. I'm a diehard Rizzoli and Isles fan fiction fan and thought I'd give Grey's a look through. Thank God I did and thank God YOU are the first person I came across!

Additionally I was also in the foster care system and if I understand right, you weren't? I just want to say that the way this first chapter has read, you seem to have a sense of compassion about it. You write it like you know something about it! Reading the Authors notes in this second chapter it makes sense now! :)
I also see that this story was written awhile ago but wanted to add my two cents despite the time frame.
Thank you for sharing your talent and I love that you decided to write things down!
syddnicolee chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
awesome fic
nocoffeee chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I loved this story ! And I really think it deserves more reviews !
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
detailed teenage masturbation? You are a sick-o. I'm reporting this shit.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Oh shit. You are awesome. I really enjoyed that story. I love Mary, she is funny. And Callie and Arizona are amazing ! Ugh i hâve no word how to explain how i love this sorry !:)
vongfre chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
Loved every single word! Thank you for such a beautiful story *_*
DEEG1291 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Oh for gosh sakes! Really? You just had to go there with George? Ugh. I really wanna find a brick right now. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Original and refreshing- Nice job!