Reviews for Animal
KajunKatIz chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Loved this! Whole lotta' feels within that short story. Plan to read more of your fics.
Thanx!
CrystalHeart40 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
:-)
Green Owl chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
**"No, dammit…" Her muscles relaxed as he drew closer, keeping an arm's length of distance and no longer radiating that tension that but a second earlier seemed to pour from him like sweat. Carol forced her eyes into his again and found them creased and blinking, unnerved, his teeth chewing on his bottom lip. "Be scared of everything else, woman— this world is shit and most of the people in it are too—but don't be scared of me. I'd as soon impale myself on another arrow than lay a hand on ya'."**

Gorgeous!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wooo! Love when Daryl goes all Don't Fear Me... :D
Crystal
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was beautiful I loved reading your story :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Fantastic
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
gah. such a beautiful angst image you painted. i love this.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Beautiful!
Merry Masquerade chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great story! Love the imagery, love Carol's reaction to Daryl's anger, love his reaction to her fear, love the question posed at the end. Superb job.
Playwithfire97 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Adorable! Loved it! And do you have some sort of mad skill for endings? Because your endings are amazing!
kelsey chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
please make more chapters to this please this was really good
Satory chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Beautiful fic... I love your Daryl/Carol relationship and the final " Daryl was indeed like an animal trapped inside a man.

Or was he a man trapped inside an animal?" . Thank for writhing!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh my dear sweet Jesus. This came out so much better than I could have imagined! Him asking her not to fear him... My heart just did some kind of twisty thing in my chest and it was AWESOME!

I cannot tell you how much I love this, and unjust read it on my phone! Will be PMin u to squeal more in a few but I HEART YOU for this!
kathleensmiles chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So let's start this with (don't kill me, hear me out) I'm NOT a Caryl shipper.

Don't hurt me! I have my reasons!

I love the dynamic between them on the show, but I've never found a fic that keeps them in character, while showing how their realationship could go further.

Your fic does exactly that, they're in character for once! Yay!

While you haven't turned me into a Caryl shipper yet, I love this story and plan on keeping with it, so who knows?

You may make a Caryl fan out of me yet.
SmoshLuuh chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Daryl could never hurt Carol...

I think sometimes he just need to talk or yell about what he's felling! This time, Carol had to listen, and it was good, cause now she nows how those last days had afected him...

Loved the fanfic :)