Reviews for Storybrooke's Tale of Beauty and the Beast
ObsessiveBooks chapter 34 . 7/15
3 years ago you wrote this and I still want to kill you for that :0 I love this anyway. Very Rumple-esque what you did there.
ObsessiveBooks chapter 32 . 7/15
Oh God... 3 years late, at least 3 years late there's no tension. This is insanity, and so well written! *loud sobbing*
ObsessiveBooks chapter 18 . 7/14
Henry the floof life. This was awesome.
Chipped mug chapter 36 . 7/5
I absolutely ADORE the dialogue between Rumple and belle! This fic has my all time favorite belle-rumple teasing/conversations!
"Belle smirking- it was a scary world." -hahahaha!
And I couldn't help but find it utterly cute every time Rumple said "I have a sorcerer 's pocket!"
Oh the cliffhangers. And I swore I wouldn't read another chapter right now.
I'm loving this story, you write all my favourite ships perfectly
However one quick french thing if by se la vi you mean that's life, it's written C'est la vie.
DFTBA
Remnant Stars chapter 33 . 3/19
What the hell did you do? I've just spent hours on this and it comes to this? I can't even...I'm not sure I can finish this story. It hurts too much.
ranosren chapter 14 . 3/5
It amazing! I really love this story!
- want to guess the gift is collection of books? right?
I'm reading this story 14 chapter which no break!
and I will continue reading it until the END!

kagi-chan2 chapter 34 . 1/19
OK, kudos for the doctor who reference!
stephiejs00 chapter 37 . 1/15
Absolutely breathtaking. I sometimes get bored with longer fanfics but this is an outstanding piece of work. Kudos to you!
stephiejs00 chapter 33 . 1/15
I am balling right now. you are such an amazing writer. you are the first fanfic to make me cry. and I've read a lot
stephiejs00 chapter 16 . 1/13
I'm literally crying...
stephiejs00 chapter 15 . 1/13
really loving this so far. This fanfic got recommended to me and i thought i should check it out. Pretty good, can't wait to see where you take this:)
Jenn chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
Hi

I just started reading this yesterday, and I finished the epilogue this morning (I'm kind of a frantic reader too), I loved this story sooooooooo much. I think it's one of the best Rumbelle stories I have ever read. (And I'm a huge shipper, so I definetely have read quite a few)

When I was reading this chapter, something caught my eye that made me think of something. When Rumpelstiltskin was talking about how if they did die, they would be headed in opposite directions, it made me think of a song called Burn With You by Lea Michele.

Also, there's a YouTube video that someone made where the song is a Rumbelle tribute video, it's really good. Just go on YouTube and search Rumple and Belle Burn

Great story, again, and i look forward to reading more of your stories.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I honestly never could bring myself to like Emma, but wow this Emma annoys me. I understand her pov, but damn.
belle chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
You played with my emotions so much in this. But I loved it. And yes I did get the doctor who reference. Any I really loved it. Thanks for doing an amazing job!
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »