Reviews for Lindsey's Adventures in L Space
DoctorCK8 chapter 5 . 4/9
Thanks for the definition of Lspace. At least that explains where Judson and Charlene sent "The" Library. Excellent story, excellent universe!
DoctorCK8 chapter 3 . 4/9
Heh. Heh. Are you psychic? Lindsey seeking help from Flynn Carsen? Too Trippy.
LifetimePasserby chapter 3 . 2/25
Irony. Sweet. Sweet. Irony. Where was jake stone when you needed him? Oh yeah. On an oil rig. In Oklahoma.
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
LOL. Lots of funny in this story and I admit I really enjoyed it. I think my fave was Lindsey's fangirl moment over Gandalf. *snicker*
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Aww! I can't think of words. Just aww! *sniffles*
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ahh! I'm just now getting into Supernatural so this chapter really excites me. I can even read it in Bobby's voice! (Idk why I'm excited about that but...)
Nettlette chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
I laughed, I cried, I moved me, Bob.
Strawberry MM chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
OOH! I just noticed! I just realized you mentioned Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler! I KNOW HIM! Wow, thanks friend who has loaned me Terry Prachet books! Ha. I got it! Don't know about the mon...er, LIBRARIAN though...does he come up in any of the books?
MissGuenever chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Awww... this was totally adorable! I loved it.
whovian42 chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Nope. No ruination; just delightful writing, as always.

Loved the little hug and embarrassment afterwards.

Can't wait to see where else you go!
Jada Ryl chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
It's over? Well, I suppose it had to end sometime. And it's not like the 'verse has ended. :-) I love Lindsey's thoughts on the birthday gift. Hey, can you sneak me into Linny's storage locker? I gotta admit, I'm *really* curious what all he's got stashed away in there. And, as much as I enjoy wee!Eliot, is there any way for them to be the same age again? *puppy eyes* Perhaps a spell that'll keep Lindsey from aging until Eliot catches up to him?
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Liked this.
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Awesome chapter!

I really enjoyed this fic, seeing Lindsey interact with the different fandoms was really fun!

Can't wait for more fics in the future!
saides chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Thanks so much! This was great. It's good to now know Lindseys' point of view now.

Mercedes