Reviews for Lindsey's Adventures in L Space
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Aww! I can't think of words. Just aww! *sniffles*
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ahh! I'm just now getting into Supernatural so this chapter really excites me. I can even read it in Bobby's voice! (Idk why I'm excited about that but...)
AWanderersHaven chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
I laughed, I cried, I moved me, Bob.
Strawberry MM chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
OOH! I just noticed! I just realized you mentioned Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler! I KNOW HIM! Wow, thanks friend who has loaned me Terry Prachet books! Ha. I got it! Don't know about the mon...er, LIBRARIAN though...does he come up in any of the books?
MissGuenever chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Awww... this was totally adorable! I loved it.
whovian42 chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Nope. No ruination; just delightful writing, as always.

Loved the little hug and embarrassment afterwards.

Can't wait to see where else you go!
Jada Ryl chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
It's over? Well, I suppose it had to end sometime. And it's not like the 'verse has ended. :-) I love Lindsey's thoughts on the birthday gift. Hey, can you sneak me into Linny's storage locker? I gotta admit, I'm *really* curious what all he's got stashed away in there. And, as much as I enjoy wee!Eliot, is there any way for them to be the same age again? *puppy eyes* Perhaps a spell that'll keep Lindsey from aging until Eliot catches up to him?
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Liked this.
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Awesome chapter!

I really enjoyed this fic, seeing Lindsey interact with the different fandoms was really fun!

Can't wait for more fics in the future!
saides chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Thanks so much! This was great. It's good to now know Lindseys' point of view now.

Mercedes
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Liked this.
whovian42 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
LOL. Who wouldn't go all geeky fanboy in that situation?

Cute!

Only thing that jarred me a little was the "to Tolkien's credit". Don't remember you mentioning the author within any of the other stories... Yanked me out of the "reality" of the place.
Saffygirl chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
saides chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Awesomeness!

Thanks,

Mercedes
Absolem'sMalice chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Love Terry Pratchett - thanks for invading L-Space for this fic! And yep the Librarian and Death are great characters - although it makes me REALLY curious about how Eliot and Lindsey would get along with Sir Samuel Vimes & Lord Vetinari!