Reviews for Pony POV: Discorded Ponies Side Story
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Heh, no wonder Adinky and Derpy are so damn popular.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Yeesh, Derpy, is going to regret that nice she's no longer Discorded. He must be having a ball seeing Dinky broken, he didn't even do anything to her, short of turning her into a Pegasus, token by her own mother.
Night64 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Is this canon? It always frustrated that I didn't know who threw the rock. The reveal of it being Derpy was quite a shock. Great side story.
Night64 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Is this canon? It always frustrated me that I didn't know who threw the rock. The reveal of it being Derpy was quite a shock. Great side story.
Nightmother chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
You nearly had me in tears with this, poor Derpy
Kendell chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Nice story, really interesting look into Derpy.

We both did a "Rehamonizing" for Derpy and Alexwarlorn has accepted both as optional canon, so I guess its up to readers which one they prefer!

I like your though. I think we both focused on different parts of the story, so each has a decidedly different feel to it, which is cool.

Anyway, great story!
Kendell chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Really nicely done, very crushing and painful to read.

I wrote my own version of Discorded Derpy and I noticed we both did something alike. We both had Discord take on the form of a bubble to break her and we both had him replace her compassion and love with hatred. I just specified it on Dinky.

Not saying you copied me or anything like that, we just channeled the same basic idea and took it wildly different ways. Yours is great! Very heartbreaking!
FezzikTheMighty chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I swear i read a comic somewhere of Dinky being found in a dumpster by Derpy, but i digress.

This is very intresting and well done, but my question is do you plan on expanding this story onto any other background ponies?
Beastance chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You must have really got creative with this one.