Reviews for Prisoner
HubrisP chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Excellent work, would you be interested in working on an idea with me? Keep up the excellent work!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I"m liking it. More soon? Catch ya on the flip side.
CFC chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
i love it please update soon
QT314 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
LOVE IT! please continue! please please please please please!11
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I almost didn't click on this, due to the summary or lack thereof. My first impression upon reading the first few paragraphs is that there are a lot of unnecessary commas, where there ought to be periods. Second, I noticed that the POV seemed to shift far too often to really get a feeling for what is really going on. Why has Casey been captured and why does he go from being an unwilling captive to being a willing partner in bed with Dai Shi. For that matter, considering this site... Why does this story go into detail of Dai Shi and Casey doing the mattress mamba? This might be better off posted on a certain site with the word adult in front of the fanfiction dot net.
hellgirlniki chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Ugh! *throws a book at you* I'll reread ur first chapter and see if i can give u some advice! and just kidding about throwing a book at u! I'll pm u with suggestions if i have any! :)
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
nice keep going its great
Hr chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
PLZ PLZ PLZZZZ UPDATE.
animes17 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
coninue!ยก
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Well, I personally wanna see more...Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
CantBeFuckedSigningIn chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is a great story I love this pairing along with Casey and RJ :) please continue
hellgirlniki chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awesome Chapter! I know most ppl hate this pairing, i'm actually a fan of it and Casey and RJ. But i love Dai Shi and Casey stories especially when they're together! Hope u continue!
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It's an interesting start, please continue.