Reviews for Ashes and Embers
farawisa chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
awww such a sweet story. thanks for sharing!
ChibiAyane chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Very good! I love it! Now, you just need to write some more with a higher rating. ;)
mngrue chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I read these first couple of chapters today and greatly enjoyed them :)
GothQueen01 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Great story:-) I was sucked right in from the start :-D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Why did you have to ruin a good story by dragging slash into it?
B.E.W chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
What happens the next day?
heidi chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
was very good, personally I love this couple, and I hope to write more of them asias that if with romance please, congratulations.
WitchPencil chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
So sweet, and funny. Nice mix of action and romance. Thanks for the good read!
Until next time,
Chow 4 now
kirallie chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Awwww. Cute ending
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
One word: Moooooore :D

I really enjoyed reading this one and would love to read more about the two of them. Especially when it is so well written :)
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Oh yummy! I soo do love the mxm. Heh, i'm such a perv. LOL But hey, it's fanfic so it's all good. _ LOVE the story, needs more chapters or a sequel. XD
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Aw, the 20 questions part was cute! Great job!
LifeFiction chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
I just loved this, great job!
purrfus chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Sneaky sneaky - both of them.

Do you always envision Renard as 86? When was he exiled? Did he come straight to Portland or travel first? Was he alone? Did he know about Nick's relationship to Marie and the possibility of the Grimm transferring? So many questions - maybe you might be able to answer some. Looking forward to seeing where the muse takes you next.
purrfus chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Interesting interpretations of the show bits and pieces.

I'm guessing Nick will be able to accept because a) you are the author and are wildly supportive of this pairing and b) Nick is a cop and even as a Grimm the idea of just killing everything and maybe bothering to ask questions later is not acceptable to him.