Reviews for Amnesia Completa
Wind the Hedgehog 11 chapter 73 . 1/23
Aw, I only just read that you'll stop writing fanfiction! I hope your original works will be great and I hope I can find out outside of sometime!
uklott369 chapter 73 . 1/18
Hi there. Thanks again for sharing the gofundme page.

Talking about the Chapter, i relly like how Aqua and Terra act in the flashback. It's really cute.
ZalelTribal chapter 73 . 1/18
Terra stawp being a wimp and just be with Aqua already like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kurenai no Musha chapter 73 . 1/18
Whoa...whoa... what about Vanitas then if Terra regain his memories?
WarriorKing849 chapter 72 . 1/15
Awww. well at least we're gonna get an ending to this story. Good luck wherever the winds take you.
sorikuroxasaqua chapter 72 . 1/14
So sorry that you're leaving, I really liked this fanfic, but hey whatever's good for you. And idk if it's just me, but I feel like people are really losing interest in writing fan fiction, but a newer generation of fanfic writers will always continue the fandom. So salud my friend and see you soon.
uklott369 chapter 72 . 1/14
Man 8 years of writing sounds like a lot. I wish you all the best in your future endeavers.
ZalelTribal chapter 72 . 1/14
*sobs violently* I can't believe my favorite writer of all time is leaving me... after all these years.. T_T Waaaaaaaaaaah...

I WISH YA THE BEST OF LUCK WITH THAT ORIGINAL PIECE! *w*

come back to make your fics when you're done or else I may drag you back here.. *sniff* ;((((
The Exiled Azrael chapter 71 . 1/14
MORE!
The Exiled Azrael chapter 38 . 1/14
Just came to see that I love the story. It's very gucci!
WarriorKing849 chapter 71 . 1/14
So, who is this mysterious stranger? Also, first kiss!
uklott369 chapter 71 . 1/14
Sure go for it. The only Way to improve is to do as much as you can and get your Work out there.

Also i was really surprised at how fast this Chapter came out. I Hope it's because you had time and Energy and not because you felt like you owed it to your readers.

Also Now this whole Chaos love square goes into the next Round. You can feel the Drama in the sie!

Keep up your great Work.
ZalelTribal chapter 71 . 1/13
Yes try to publish this fic. And goddammit finally they kiss after 71 chapters wooooooo!
uklott369 chapter 70 . 1/12
Great to see Another Chapter. Please don't pressure yourself. Thanks for the great Story.
riskypeony chapter 69 . 7/25/2016
Hello, this is me yelling, "I'm back for more!"
EVERYTHING IS SO! AAAAAAAAH! AQUA! TERRA!
when will the VanKai come back from the war
I'm sorry I'm just really excited bc I just read from Chapter 20 to this chapter.
When I first read this, I don't recall you ever wanting to write a sequel? I know it's probably not gonna happen now, but what exactly was it going to be about?