Reviews for Amnesia Completa
WarriorKing849 chapter 34 . 4/17
Can't wait for next chapter!
StrawberryDemon chapter 34 . 4/14
awww sora xD well Aqua Is always different then his stupid exes! I can't wait for next chapter! good work!
Lord Razer chapter 34 . 4/10
I wonder what this means, what is he hiding?
ZalelTribal chapter 34 . 4/10
This is starting to be a Sherlock Holmes thing.. Mystery of disappearing exes and stuff lol
HawkRider chapter 33 . 3/26
Huh... That was certainly unexpected. Now I really feel sorry for Vani...

This was a really good chapter. As odd as it sounds I believe Vani over Kairi, but I can't quite tell which of the two is actually telling the truth. Also, if Vani is telling the truth then I feel really sorry for his brother.

I'm looking forwards to the next chapter though. I can't wait to see just what might change...
ZalelTribal chapter 33 . 3/25
Eh, i saw that coming for some reason xD
Kurenai no Musha chapter 33 . 3/25
Funny, when I read the prequel of this story, Kairi was not like anything that Vani describe here and that's make me wondered if I read wrong story or not. o.O and then this is more. like VaniQua than a TerQua...but I could careless at this point since the story is too amusing and interesting. XD
From what we've seen of Kairi, I believe he's telling the truth.
StrawberryDemon chapter 33 . 3/25
oooh! x3 I like Vanitas side of the story you write the characters so perfectly! Can't wait for more!
Lord Razer chapter 33 . 3/25
you know what I'm gonna believe Vanitas is telling the truth and that Kairi is a liar, of course this may be another way for Vanitas to trick Aqua into liking him.
AquaStormXIV chapter 33 . 3/25
Man, all these different stories! Who the heck is telling the truth? I feel like only Sora would be able to tell us who's lying and who's not! Ai yai yai!
HawkRider chapter 32 . 3/23
Looking forwards to the next chapter from that quote.

Poor Aqua. I actually have a pain in my chest from this. It hurts, seeing Aqua in a state like this.

Looks like Leon's not having the best time of things either. Somehow I doubt it could be worse than this though. At the very least, it couldn't hurt nearly so much...

You've done a fantastic job on these last two chapters. I applaud you. You, and your bad French...
HawkRider chapter 31 . 3/23
My opinion of Vani in this story has jumped up about tenfold. He seems to be a really good person now... Just rough around the edges.

Okay, very rough.

This was a really good chapter. As weird as it may sound, I'm admiring just how strong Aqua's being here. You're doing a great job. I'm looking forwards to reading more.
ZalelTribal chapter 32 . 3/21
Poor Aqua. I hate Kairi so so much. XD
StrawberryDemon chapter 32 . 3/21
aww :( poor Aqua.. :( this was another good chapter! can't wait for what happens next!