Reviews for Saving Grace
Please update!
Amjm chapter 1 . 6/20
hooked onto this story... please continue!
Amjm chapter 11 . 6/20
zl
*poke poke* hey...I just started this yesterday...and I can't wait to see what happens...pleeeeeaaaasssseee? :D love it so much!
tnt8994 chapter 13 . 5/21
Hope all is well and we can see more soon...
jdgatorbait chapter 13 . 4/13
please update soon, great story
Aranna Undomiel chapter 13 . 4/10
Oh my you're back to making me cry again...maybe it's a good thing your updates are spaced out like they are, otherwise I would have been a sobbing mess by now...lol. Gracie and Steve, just heart-breaking.
Will be waiting patiently until the next update!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 12 . 4/10
Yay, you're back! *does happy little dance* So glad that despite the long wait you haven't given up on this story...though I'll wager that poor battered Steve and Danno are a little less excited...lol ;)
josette chapter 13 . 3/19
I really wish you would finish this story.
I keep reading this because I love it so much! I hope that you update soon! Seriously, this story is one of my favorites. Keep up the fantastic work!
shirik40 chapter 13 . 2/6
i missed the story ! tnx for the update and good luck at work
beetledriver7 chapter 13 . 2/6
Wow! Totally heartbreaking between Uncle Steve and Grace, but perfect scenes for this story. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more!
brenda chapter 13 . 2/5
Great story can't wait for the next installment.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 13 . 2/5
I like how you wrote this chapter and I'm glad that Steve found Grace. Oh, can I also say I have no problem with you posting new chapters when you're able to. I suggest you be writing any new chapters for this story when you have the free time to do so.
This is the chapter I have been waiting for - dying for (not to be overly dramatic or anything). I have been looking forward, on the edge of my seat, for Grace to be reunited with Steve. Everything I had hoped for! They are not free and safely home with Danny, yet, but it is a wonderful start. Also, dearly loved the focus on Chin - him needing just a moment to catch his breath, his thoughts of Steve, his concern for his ohana. And just when it is getting so good - not that it wasn't always so good - you say you are going back to work. Do you have to? Just kidding! Looking forward to more!