Reviews for Saving Grace
RaySkywalker chapter 14 . 8/23
It would be great, if you could continue with the story!
Good so far but don't like the danny focus or him beinf injuried his always getting hurt in every fanfic its annoying
SailorJP chapter 3 . 8/5
Can we have some more? Please!?
Tumbleweed chapter 14 . 6/15
Please update! I want to know what happens!
Orison chapter 14 . 6/15
Yes, I'm still reading. And yes, the story's still amazing so it would be great to have another chapter soon. ;)
There's so much going on here between Danny and Steve, Steve and Grace, and we still don't know who the bad guy is... I really, really need to know what happens next! No pressure or anything, of course... Keep up the great work!
Christine chapter 14 . 6/4
This story is great. Keep up the good work !
journey4eva chapter 14 . 5/15
Just found this and got all caught up! I love it so far. I'm very curious about why Grace was taken in the first place. Hope you will update soon!
luckywallet chapter 14 . 5/14
Hi, welcome back! It was absolutely the best thing to see an alert for this story popping up in my email this week. I think the chapter reads completely fine, especially as a segue back into writing/reading. I'm excited to find out what happens next!
Sabine68 chapter 14 . 5/11
Good story, full of suspense. Let's just hope that Danny and Steve get back on track soon.
MahaloMyLove chapter 14 . 5/11
Love! And very very happy to see you back in the writing game. It was a pleasant surprise to see an update for this fic in my alerts and so many new chapters! Keep it up! Mahalo!
ItsJustJade chapter 14 . 5/11
Looking forward to more
Amjm chapter 14 . 5/11
I have been waiting for you to carry on writing! So please continue your great work and don't let us down
FanOfReading121 chapter 14 . 5/11
I am still here. :) I can't wait to find out what happens next! Until next time...
sym64 chapter 14 . 5/11
OH, I am so happy to see you back. I never gave up hope to see another chapter to this amazing story.
Of course now I'm hoping that you're not taking another looooong time to post again. ;-)
Thanks for coming back and sharing with us.
Sam
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 14 . 5/11
Aw I hope e team find some clues soon. They need to find out why Grace was taken. Was it b/ c of Danny, Steve 5-0 or Stan. Any one of them and there work in anyway. Danny needs to really get it together so he an help and remember what happened. Then there is telling Rachael all that has happened. Poor Danny on that matter.