Reviews for Under the Moonlight
They call it lemon because of balls i think and lime is like lemon but no real fucking, just stuff like masturbation and seeing people naked. I hope i answered your questions
Courtney chapter 1 . 1/18
The scene was gorgeous. I love how Dawn's innocent, kind demeanour is portrayed and how Scott keeps his evilness but still shows he loves her. This is probably the best vision a fan fiction has had me picture yet.
Velawsumraptor chapter 1 . 1/18
I LOVED it! The setting is beautiful and easy to imagine, both people stayed in character, the details were thoroughly given, just PERFECT! Well, other than the grammar mistakes, which everyone makes, so it hardly changes a thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Please make a sequel
VioletOpaws chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
nice story

and ps. a lime is like a green lemon and tastes sweet
FanTD97 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
love it
xoMomoChii chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I absolutely loved all of those little moments that just made me fangirl.

"...cradling her like she was the most precious thing in the world to him, and right then she was." Probably one of my favourite moments in this. BUT THIS WAS OVERALL ADORABLE.

I love how you kept his angry/mean demeanor in it, but you also made him care a lot about her. Awuh! c:
I think you wrote this perfectly and if you don't write a sequel, it'd be okay because this is perfect. c:

-Momo
Trey palmer chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Omg plz well all you fans shut up about dott dawn and Scott hate each other
Freekness X Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
WOW! This was really CUTE!
AudiLion chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Its a lot better than Scourtney. I like Dott much better. This was really good for a first timer.
lea.sutherlanddoane chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
awesome
TheSupernova chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Amazing. Absolutely incredible and I want more
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
...XD. Okay. I love Dott.
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love the story but I would love a second chapter. Because in the beginning it sounded like Jo and the others followed them to see where they were going. So the second chapter could b them seeing it and being in awe. Plus they could also confront the 2.
Gianna Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/5/2013