Reviews for Another Kind of Magic
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Soooo, I just got done reading the MLP Loops. All 110 chaps & 1M words of them. Then I remembered I hadn't reviewed the last story I read before starting that one. And as I type this, I really don't have much to say, except that I have decided that your version of Trixie, the Element of Explosive Magic, is my second favorite of all ponies.

I'm really interested in seeing how Trixie and Twilight would handle the other major events of the series (from a non-looping perspective, at least), especially stuff like the Smarty-Pants incident, where Trixie would have to be the sensible one...and because spazzing Twilight is adorable.

Yeah, I know, not much of a review, but I need to de-rez after reading the loops before I start trying to come up with a good review for that story- er, mass compilation of stories. There were also some I wanted to go back and re-read now that I have a better understanding of their backgrounds...that review might take a while more than I thought.

Keep up the great work!
gamingbookworm chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Oh, I didn't know you wrote more. And it's just as funny to boot!
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
trixie's rule number one of magic, when in doubt. FIRE
me thinks that so long as pinkie is near, the new rule is "when in doubt, throw a pie" xD
kazikamikaze24 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
So...freak AMAZING! I truly enjoy this, as it brings such a unique taste to the MLP series, and this is what it needs! Until next time.
Goeno chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful. Wish something more like this had happened in canon.
Goeno chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yeah, wonderful.
Rubel chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Very Cool. I love how well they T&T play off each other.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I laughed.
KRODERSERK chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good story, it was entertaining and the way you portrayed

Trixie's personality made me laugh several times with some of her lines. A con of the story is that I think a bit more description was needed when making the transition between locations. But other than that I enjoyed the story, it was

worth reading it.

Great job! And it would be interesting to see more of this, if at least one more chapter.
R.T.Stephens chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
And I did laugh! Well done!

I always enjoy a good, well thought out alternate universe story. I was pleased that, even though Trixie has grown up with a few friends, she still has that catty nature that I so love. She had a one liner for everything and it was glorious.

Interesting use of misdirection and playing up her strengths too. Though, Trixie did come off as a bit overpowered. However, most of this was played for laughs so I don't mind much.

Lovely stuff! Pinkie being random was also chuckle worthy! Curious to see if you have anymore planned or if this was just a one shot. Needless, to say, I was entertained and that's what counts.

Till next time!