Reviews for Another Kind of Magic
gamingbookworm chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Oh, I didn't know you wrote more. And it's just as funny to boot!
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
trixie's rule number one of magic, when in doubt. FIRE
me thinks that so long as pinkie is near, the new rule is "when in doubt, throw a pie" xD
kazikamikaze24 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
So...freak AMAZING! I truly enjoy this, as it brings such a unique taste to the MLP series, and this is what it needs! Until next time.
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful. Wish something more like this had happened in canon.
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yeah, wonderful.
Rubel chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Very Cool. I love how well they T&T play off each other.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I laughed.
KRODERSERK chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good story, it was entertaining and the way you portrayed

Trixie's personality made me laugh several times with some of her lines. A con of the story is that I think a bit more description was needed when making the transition between locations. But other than that I enjoyed the story, it was

worth reading it.

Great job! And it would be interesting to see more of this, if at least one more chapter.
R.T.Stephens chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
And I did laugh! Well done!

I always enjoy a good, well thought out alternate universe story. I was pleased that, even though Trixie has grown up with a few friends, she still has that catty nature that I so love. She had a one liner for everything and it was glorious.

Interesting use of misdirection and playing up her strengths too. Though, Trixie did come off as a bit overpowered. However, most of this was played for laughs so I don't mind much.

Lovely stuff! Pinkie being random was also chuckle worthy! Curious to see if you have anymore planned or if this was just a one shot. Needless, to say, I was entertained and that's what counts.

Till next time!