Reviews for His Butler, In Between
Satou B. whiteston chapter 1 . 5/15
Thank you man woman I don't care but thank you
Miss Megz chapter 1 . 2/6
I'd like to see a sequel where Seb and Ciel have to deal with the servants doing everything while Sebastian rests
P-Chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I am not an english girl,but I wanted to read something after the Campania's saga and there it is!
This is so well written,I was imaginating it like if it was a manga's chapter!
So cool!So delightful!So awesome!
The part where Sebastian is in agony...damn!I can be a sadistic girl but...I love it! (And Sebastian is my favourite character xD)
Thanks for have created this thing!Like I said before,it's awesome and well written!Congrats!
P.s. Sorry for my bad English XD Like I said It's not my language
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is Brilliantly done, and I hereby accept it as headcanon for what must have happened between those two chapters!
roecla1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I loved this sooo much! Really a wonderful piece. I thought there was just so much potential at the end of the arc for the relationship of Sebastian and Ciel to develop and I was really sad to see nothing coming out of it! Especially Ciel looking totally grossed out at the slashing Sebastian and then Sebastian being all torn and everything at the end ... This was exactly the kind of thing that I hoped for at the end of the arc. (Are you certain you want to keep it a one-shot? ;3)
elina chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Really good. It was nice touch that Middfords and Ciel were family-like, they are so often ignored in fandom.
cheryl chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
this is great! had the feeling that too much info was left out after chap 65 too!
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I was so disappointed that they didn't show Ciel flipping out over Sebastian's injuries! Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic!
thatdementedredhead chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Briliant!
Castaire chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was surprisingly well written, compared to other fan-fics which prioritize their storyline over etiquette. 5/5
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What does he mean by drink his milk?!
Orangesmoke5270 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
kyaa! this was perfect. I agree. This should have definitely been chapter 65.5.
Hikari Yang chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
loved it! it was very sweet. if you could make a sequel or another chapter i would be very happy.
BlueRaven666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
An absolutely moving story! I loved it so much.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/14/2013