Reviews for Trickster Interruptus
Missingwings chapter 1 . 3/4
And this is why I love Loki. This was perfect! Well done Loki, forget where your clothes are (Why not just use magic to clean it?). Great job on this!
Martisz chapter 1 . 3/1
Loki's priorities. I love it.
halfcatvampire chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I don't see why the creature couldn't have been kept as a pet. I mean it listened to Loki pretty well, though magic was also used, and Loki must have known something about it. Yet I digress, this was a hilarious fic.

I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I love that he has a SPARE cape, like, I could clean this with magic but NOPE!~
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Certainly humorous.

However, if I may, I would like to critique this piece.

The grammar in the beginning was a bit unprofessional. There were a few "it's" thrown in places that should have contained "its."
ex: its skull (or something like that)

The sentence structure could be more refined. Compound and composite sentences often make a piece sound much more sophisticate than simple sentences.

There was one comma splice run-on sentence that I noticed. I don't quite remember which one it was, but there were two independent clauses in one sentence that weren't connected by a conjunction or pivot.

Loki was a bit out of character, but since it was for the purpose of your fic, it's okay. It was also very dialogue heavy and could use fewer "he replied," "he said"s.

Other than that, I think the story was nicely humorous and entertaining.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
So cute! :)
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Typical Loki to ignore or seem rather not bother at all, when there is danger around, all Loki had to do is read. :P Hehehehe
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
That was funny indeed XD
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
ehhhhh? WDF?
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
*giggles*
Loki is just BAMF, no doubt about it! This was really funny, thanks much for writing it :)
Maikle E. Blackwood chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
You interrupted a battle and took down a monster just like that... to ask about your cape?

Good lord, Loki is hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hahah I give you 4 stars
ryeonixg chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
The other avengers are probably standing around going,
"The fucks going on down there?!"
Wicked R chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Your sense of humour is something else! :)