Reviews for Chuck vs Valkrie
Aryan229 chapter 3 . 3/6
This was amazing. I am sad you stopped writing this.
sauza000 chapter 3 . 1/9
Nice story! Hopefully you'll have the time to spend on it someday...
Michael-lnc chapter 3 . 1/8
Hello TIA!

Now that was a fun and unexpected ride. Your Valkrie sure is a very...intriguing character and she and Chuck had such a deliciously naughty interrogation. Poor dear, she doesn't know what hit her.

I've noticed you've updated some of your other stories this past year and now sincerely hope you'll find the mojo to give us new insights into Valkrie, too.

Best regards, Michael
j.santacruz98 chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Nice story would be nice to see more
phathead01 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
OH WOW! I know it's been years but please come back and write a few more chapters, maybe even finish this!
Jbear1974 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I am reading this story in November 2014. I like it very much. I enjoyed how you wrote about Sarah/Valkrie's transition from no memory to some memory returning. Hopefully you will be able to continue this storyline. I find this telling to be better than the TV series.
stars90 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Oh come on, you can't end it there!
Mr. M.Parker chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Can't wait for the sequel to the story... It a dam great story.
And I like the storyline a hole lot.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
The story is so amazing good and the chapter who's just so perfect too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I had so much fun reading the the first chapter in the story.
Hope the next chapter are fun too.
Chuckfanster chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Nice twist on the famous Barstow scene. Thank you for writing. I'm guessing Sarah got pregnant on the Bullet Train. This story could use another chapter. I hope you pick it up again.
charahkids chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
This is not right, TIA! I love this story and it's over? I really BELIEVE you should continue this. And yes, I know, you're working on other stories, but you should try to continue. Your fans and me, would love it. :)
GCG23 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Wow! This is such a great story! But I can see it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you've not given up on it.
LOL. I'm actually in the process of reading all of your fanfics.

I sincerely hope you continue this fanfic. I think it really has the potential to be more amazing than it already is.
MRG101 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I know its probablly a late call but it would be nice to finish this story. You have great setup to work with. You should may reconsider this.
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 12/13/2012