Reviews for A love for pie
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 2/26
Seems like a pretty good story, I always enjoy a creature!Harry, but I noticed a few things; half of the account totals end with a four digit number in the last places where it should be a three digit number. Your commas were very misplaced, it should go Word Comma Space Word, or 174,394,726,294 depending on the usage. And you misspelled the name Peverell as Prevelle.
skyeza chapter 13 . 2/20
It was definitely an interesting read. I am hopeful that you continue on with this beautifully unique and wonderfully entertaining. I absolutely adored and greatly enjoyed every second of this brilliant little world. So Please continue and upload the whole completed finished story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
Still AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
darkpercy5 chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Please continue. I like it. ;)
LunarisDraconis chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
yay i love it
katelaina1717 chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Please update can't wait to see the Weasleys and Granger get what's coming to them.
yukino76 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
good story very interesting ;)
Albionia chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Cracking chapter, superb :).
Albionia chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
V good lol.
Albionia chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
I like this, I like this a lot :D!
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
I tried to ignore it but I couldn't.

Peverell Family.
Ollivander the wand maker.
Ottery St. Catchpole is where the Weasley Family lives.
4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey is the Dursley residence.

If you ever get back to this fic, please consider fixing your spelling errors. I'm not being mean, I'm pointing out facts. People point them out it my fics all the time so I can fix them.

It would be an easier read. I kept stopping in order to fix spelling mistakes.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
UPDATE
WHATEVER chapter 13 . 3/4/2015
UPDATE
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
XD hehe this is a great fic I really enjoyed it XD
sup bro chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
dude pleeeeaaasss write more it is an amazing story