Reviews for Second Chances
cyclopswasright chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Great epilogue to your story. I really enjoyed the pairing you had ad I was sad that nothing came out of all the moments psylocke and cyclops had. Keep up the great work. Maybe you can expand this story and include the current universe but with psylocke instead
shejams chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Welcome back! I'm so happy you've post this. We need more well written Cyclops stories here.
This is exactly how I think he is too. Love Betsy as well.
Thanks for sharing.
Master of Chronicles chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You have always been great with the Cyclops and Psylocke pairing. Included in this is good description of actions, feelings, conversation and character. While reading your fictions the images come easily to me, which isn't often since most writers on this site are...inexperienced.

Thank you very much and I hope you will write another one soon!
gd flo chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I gotta say, this is awesome. You nailed all the characters perfectly. I believe you're right psylocke would be behind Scott 100%. They would actually be a better couple.
snowbunny chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Great story loved it, Now that I'm typing just wanted to ask if you can write a sequel to I wan't to move on It's a Scott and Kitty story you wrote.
Quillon42 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hey, great job here. I remember the sexual tension between Scott and Betsy back then; I have all the issues you listed above, and their exchanges here captured that quite well. I look forward to reading your other stories here.
borismortys chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great job! I never knew about the flirtations between Cyclops and psyclocke in the comics, i really like your style of writing. This one shot was great.
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awesome one-shot. Great job
Starkiller Jedi Knight chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was good! You should definitely write more Psylocke/Cyclops stories
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I rather like Scott/Emma, especially recently because of Fear Itself, where Emma did turn down Namor's advances despite the fear-induced hysteria going on...

So I facepalmed heavily when I saw that picture in Uncanny X-Men #1, too.

Marvel, what are you doing? ! Scott's been abandoned/mentally tortured enough as is D!

Though, I wonder if, when that does come to pass, if Betsy will step up like in your fic ;D

Nice!
My-Feral-Heart chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awsome!...hope it doent end there
shejams chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Love it!

I love Scott/Emma and Scott/Betsy.

I love how you showed Emma's caring and protective side. I'm a fan of hers as well.

Fav line from her: "Don't you ever compare me to Jean bloody Grey."

don't worry Emma. There's no comparison. You're in a class by yourself. LOL But shame on you for doing that to Scott.

Thanks for the background info. I haven't read the xmen comics in years. I get most of my info from fanfic authors.

Looking forward to more from you. :o)
Silo666 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
man i hope there is more i relly hope and my be more emma bashing