Reviews for Do You Remember?
HaruRiTwins chapter 9 . 8/6
why does all of good allenxlenalee fictions don't have continuations? GOD
HION49 chapter 9 . 3/25
I don't read Modern AU's that much, but this is very interesting and well-written. Allen's so cute, and I have a feeling he'd be like this in canon too if he ever liked someone. Maybe a bit less fidgety and nervous, though? Haha, anyway! Allen and Lenalee's relationship is so cute and innocent and pure, it's so fun and heart-warming to read!

And I never would have guessed that Tyki would be Lenalee's boyfriend! I was thinking before I started reading, "Okay, so if it's not Allen, then who is it-Lavi or Kanda?" And I was taken by surprise when it was revealed to be Tyki. XD He's such a perv... At least, in the story... O_O"

I want to know what happens next so badly! I hope you update soon! Though it seems you haven't updated in a year... :( But anyways, good luck with school and work! Hope you continue this story soon!
Leone Brion chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Lol. Completely with everything you said in your aithor's note. I officially love you and your story!
Leone Brion chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Nooooooooooo! Komui! Why!

Also, TYKI'S HER BF!
Leone Brion chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I really love this story so far, even if it's a cliche. It has AlLena! Of course I'm reading it. Lol. :)
darknesswithme chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Been waiting so long for this story to update, not disappointed with this chapter. Hurry and update!
darknesswithme chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Whenever I need a good romance story, I re-read this fanfic over and over again. Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Please continue this story, this is my favorite fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
If I was Allen I would have sat there shaking my head mumbling, "Worst surprise ever."
AnimeWalrus chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Love your story. You should make story like this with Komui in it wonder what will happen *Evil Smile*
FallenKing47 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE UR STORY! XD please update soon! :D
DarkinocensDLT chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
I like the passion you show when writing.

It is admirable and productive while...Thaks for teh chapter.

See you later
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
(Takes the rest of the Tyki doll and throughs it to the dogs.)
PooperScooper000 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Great story! REVIEW PLEASE!
TheSapphireRose chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Amazing chapter again! Keep up the great work!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »