Reviews for Freedom of a Naga
mariposa de cristal chapter 4 . 11/2
interesting the idea that Harry is a Naga, I read about these mythical creatures are revered as daughters of their main gods, Vishnu and Shiva and I really love the idea because I like the mythology, so I love books by Rick Riordan and is entertaining the idea that Harry is as Dumbles also upsets me, like Molly, Ron and Ginny and Hermione when placed in plan I know everything and you nothing, but I hope you update soon, bye
Am I the only one that when they saw the name Nico they immediately thought Percy Jackson. Love the story
darkpercy5 chapter 4 . 7/4
Please continue. I like it. XP
spelling and wording error through out your chapters. story line is a bit fast paste you might what to do more showing with your words and not telling. Other wise story line is rather interesting hope you continue...
kirsty21 chapter 4 . 3/13
cool plz update soon thanks
Lady Kaiki chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Love it ! Plz, update soon !
TheHuntresss chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Sheared means to have had the wool cut off I think you were looking for shared.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Please write more!
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
I wonder if Harry is the last of his kind which I find weird if Nagas love to reproduce
Keep on the writes
I heart vamps chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Please update soon
Hero Dean chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
good, please update
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I am so, so in love with the this fic and truly adore the characters you have created here! Also LOVE the fact that Hadrian will be attending a different school and that Tom will be able to visit! And can I just say HURRAY that Sirius is still alive & well and fully supports the pair of them! Please, please, please come back and update this as soon as you can, I am on pins and needles wanting to see what happens next! ;o)
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This is a very interesting story
Necromancer72 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Please continue, it's really good.
TealMouse chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
good story, I dont see naga stories often.