Reviews for The Contract
LostMusicJunkie chapter 5 . 5/30
It's a nice story I would love to read more. I hope there will be a update soon (though the last one was at Apr 27, 2014 It's now 2015 -,-" but no matter.) Have a nice day!
littlepanther chapter 5 . 5/18
This is a must continue! I love it! Hahaha didn't expect that inheritance coming but I really find the pairing hot. :3 thanks for sharing this. Hope to hear more from you
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 3/23
great start of the story . cannot wait to read more!

*just checked but you left out the smut in the AO3 version
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 1/23
whens the next update
Monciak chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
I like it but I would like it even more if it was finished:) I hope you are going to continue!
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
TIME TO UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
more chapters please and thank you i very much enjoyed this story 333
doxiesmom14 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Good story - I thought you said that Sirus was alive. Is he?
countrylovinfangirl chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
please continue! this is amazing!
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I'm happy that Harry is no longer in Dumbledore's grasp. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really like this story.
hpglover chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Next part
anglegirl25 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
i like could u plz update
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I am LOVING THIS FIC and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Love Faith Embers chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I can't wait to read more. You did make a lot of minor mistakes, mostly just spelling... like: school shipping, instead of the proper 'school shopping'. It's an honest spelling mistake, so no worries. Also, you did forget to put in an apostrophe (') when you said, "Grandsons mates." It should be, "Grandson's mates."

Other than the spelling and a few apostrophe errors, you did a great job on this story. Keep up the good work. :D
Sailor Tala chapter 5 . 4/30/2014