Reviews for The Love Potion
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/19
:)(: Love potion story...I love love potion stories. Hermione's initial reaction made me laugh. Ron and Harry tried their hardest but Hermione was relentless. Super sexy and rather sweet. I love how Hermione reassured Minerva that age didn't matter and that her feelings were true.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
That's one of the most creative fics I've read yet, that was brilliant!
SassyKinglet21 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Awesome! Pure Awesomeness! :D

Texaschic1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Lol! Very funny! I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Thoroughly enjoyable.
Kellz chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Sequal Please!...maybe a one shot dealing with McGonagoll an Dumbledores conversation about a certain witch?
Girl from School chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow! You just opened my world up to some amazing possibilities.
Greenangelwings chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Hilarious and brilliant premise; I loved this story :)
Cellen8 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
chapter 1 was very hot and funny XD

but I realy would like to know WHO pulled this stunt with the love coctail
Yu Silabar chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
What a nice and diverting intermezzo... and the end, hilarious. Thanks for that one!
Sela McGrane chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Awesome two shot...wish it was longer!:)
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was so very very sexy. This pairing is kind of new for me but rapidly becoming a favorite. I loved the way you showed Minerva's inner turmoil and Hermione's desperation-just so well written! Plus I did mention the HOT right? 'Cause seriously really really smokin' with the whole steaminess! Thank you so much and now onto chapter two...incidentally I love that there's a chapter two! ;p!
Errol's Feather chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
The start of this chapter is so funny I almost burst into laughter during class. I can so picture Mione between Harry and Ron and Albus and Minerva approching them lol

And the description towards the ends are so good, really amazing :o) All so well written and I love it.
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Thank you! Good chapter. LOL))

I think what Ravenclaws did not used love potion because... you know... Flitwick. It seem more terrible than Snape or Pomona Sprout :)

Hermione McGonagall