Reviews for Nightmares and Reality
HitTheRoad chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Beautiful writing, one of the top Jalph stories.
Pichicha123 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
awesome!
ChocolateBeth chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
This is absolutely brilliant! I think you've captured Jack, Ralph, and the dynamic of their relationship perfectly :)
bakeit chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
I love it! Usually in these type of stories, Ralph just caves in. While that's alright a couple of times the change is absolutely fantastic. I'll definately be looking at any other stories you write.
hollyivy7 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
mm, i like it. stays true to the themes of the book but still a lovely, believable, kinda creepy as jack/ralph must be, story.
soubi202 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Wow.

Wow.

I'm honestly, uh, wowed. In awe. I finished reading this book a month and a half or two ago, and I immediately said "I must write a fanfiction." so here I was, working on my fanfiction, decided to READ one. Yours was the first one I clicked on.

I like you now.

This was very well done. Amazing work. I really like the whole idea of it, the thought put into it, the undercurrent surrounding it.

Hm, off to read the sequel now. :)

By the way, I realize this story was from '02. Hopefully you still see your reviews, though, unlike I normally would since I tend to abandon websites after a few years. And it's been, what? Like, seven?

Anyway, thank you so much for the great read! Sequel time now!
Eternal Dumas chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
I liked this. O.o

The writing was nicely done so that Ralph's thoughts were understandable and able to be followed. Much less confusing than having to intepret Golding's writing, that's for sure. xP
Galileo chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
I am so sorry I never gave a proper review for this story. And I really can't now, but I adore how Ralph's reality was utterly intertwined with the jungle. From the feet patter reminding him of drums, to the showers relating to the mist... Gorgeous. Not only did you have amazing literary skills and charactership, but it really taught me something. Your story is one of the story's that changed my life. "You have to save yourself" Very powerful, courageous message.
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
:3 Me likes.
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
O_O'
AncientHistory chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Yeah! Update please.
Chaolioe chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
I'm flying over to the sequel now. good job writing
Chaolioe chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
kinda got lost this chapter, but I still like it muchly.
Chaolioe chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Well you know when your in a sappy mood when you cry over the our father/death.. when you arent religious, or catholic/christian for that matter...
Chaolioe chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
So much more interesting then homework.. if i fail english can i blame you or should i tell my teacher i was reading a 'different version of the story' in which jack kisses ralph... hm