Reviews for Loss
nimax1 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Please, please. I hope they moved. Nice good morning scene. No M rated sojourn for the end of chapter 9? Disappointed. You just can''t satisfy your insatiable public, I guess. Keep up the great stuff.
theoofoof chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Ooooh, an improvement maybe? And declarations of love! Thanks for posting this - wonderful reward for my day of hard work! :)
NatCKJ chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Great chapter! Exciting that Harry might be getting some movement back. X
cowbell2011 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Is this the start of Harry's recovery? I do hope so!
Abigal chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
At first I didn't want to read this story just based on title, but really is becoming a favorite. Of course we want more, and now that I know my eyes will be fine will get back to story I'm writing, just a little vision issue. Keep writing.
kalabangsilver chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Oh please do continue, this is great! It's really interesting to see them in a completely different situation than the show could allow. Hope to read more from you soon.

Silver.
pook chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Wonderful chapter and loved the last paragraph. I'd like to read more depending on where your muse goes with this. Please
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Um, yes, there must be more. :) This just gets better and better, and I'm so happy they're figuring it out. I love this so much!
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I really loved this chapter. Fidget is just darling and I'm so glad that they can still enjoy something. Right? :) This is just adorable.
NatCKJ chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Ah so glad they managed to get over that hurdle. Would love more please! X
cowbell2011 chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
I think it goes without saying, I'd love an M rated chapter to carry on where this one finishes!
NatCKJ chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Thanks for the update! Oh I feels I sorry for them both and the situation their in, must be so difficult! Looking forward to some more soon!
cowbell2011 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Excellent stuff as always. The appearance of fidget was good too!
pook chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Very homey and glad that Fidget and Harry still get on. Looking forward to more.
theoofoof chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I doubt Ruth was alone in thing about it...I certainly wondered. Great chapter - can't wait for another one. If it can be today that would be great. It would give me an excuse to break from this essay.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »