Reviews for Something Mature about Edmund
Lime Daiquiri chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Absolutely lovely! I had to read it again as soon as I finished reading it the first time!
Rhaenyra chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You wanna know something? You should continue this. I mean, really. I'd love to read it. Because in most of the stories I read about the Pevensie, no one takes in count that, yes, they are children, physically, but they were adults, and they still are, they just came back to the normal world, but they have the same mind and the same maturity they had as adults, as Kings and Queens. Actually, it would be funny to read how someone saw the differences. Because I won't believe that they act just the same when they came back. I mean, manners, ways of talking, examples, jokes. They spend a lifetime in Narnia, and that must have change them.
Janey chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome. I wonder why you don't get more reviews? :0)
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh my. Love it! I'm Edmund biased, too! and Caspian...they should have had more parts...Very nice story

I look forward to reading more of your stories! -
jasmine chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
may be 'i shudder, my king'?
boots de puss chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
well, for a drabble, this was certainly interesting and it has a lot of merit. i think you should continue it. i would like to see where exactly you can take it. as for the name, may be something like "his gaze" or "hazel eyes" (though i have no idea what colour eyes he actually has).