Reviews for Red Pride
spiritedghost chapter 38 . 8/24
Not much to say. I read this over the course of two days and I am sad to see it go. Many thanks for sharing your crossover with us. May all your stories meet with the success of this one.
spiritedghost chapter 35 . 8/24
For future reference I believe it would be. 555-5555. That number has been used for like ever. As it really does not exist, you would be safe. Unless I am wrong and I don't believe I am. Okay I just looked it up and that number is not real, it is referred to as a spoofed number. Meaning if you ever get a call from it as shown on your phone as the number called. It is not real and someone was smart enough to trick your phone into thinking the call came from that number. I have no idea why I just did all that. (laughs and says, "Have a nice day!"
spiritedghost chapter 34 . 8/24
Aw, now that is entertainment. Thank your for a fantastic chapter. You have to love it when things come together.
spiritedghost chapter 32 . 8/24
I don't see it as bashing Penny, what I do know is this. In life when we feel we are being attacked or wronged for no reason, we tend to intentionally or call it subconsciously on a purely emotional level, develop an almost immediate dislike for that person. So Clark saying out loud to his son about the mean lady. I don't think that would be far from the truth. Great job. I just wish you would give them a break from the evil. I mean charmed or not I don't believe everything has to revolve around the big evil. I am just saying. Anyways as usual, this is brilliantly written.
spiritedghost chapter 13 . 8/23
This is the best chapter ever. It was funny as hell and the cliff hanger, didn't see that coming, can't wait to see how that turns out. I love when Prue tells the baby when it's good or in this case, "Bad baby." That was priceless.
spiritedghost chapter 12 . 8/23
Well since this is an alternate reality, feel free to kill Lex. As for Lana, she is and always will be a selfish little bitch. Who will always be first in line to help herself to whatever she wants, so from my point of view be as mean as you want I will applaud the outcome. Now as to Prue and Clark, about damn time and I am hoarse from laughing so hard at the crazy antics. So nicely done AGAIN.
spiritedghost chapter 9 . 8/23
This is a really great story. As I read it, I find myself laughing and then as I usually do as I read, I get pissed at certain characters. I do love the development and it was nice to see Prue worry about Clark and then kiss him. Nice touch on the running away at the end. She is having a hard time with this. At any rate, even though this story is complete I will continue to add my two cents in from time to time. For now I am completely wrapped up in your story. So fantastic job.
6y67 chapter 38 . 7/17
thanks ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 38 . 7/10
Lol I love this! All around awesome!
First off anything that keeps Prue alive is a win in my mind.
And second, I loved the ending! They have all been underestimating Patty a little lol, she's got two powers herself. So cool.
I am really looking forward to the sequel.
Oh and for a Whitelighter Andy isn't very well informed lol, thinking Clark can't throw a punch.
lol this is fucking great keep it going its fine
shugokage chapter 38 . 2/8
Great job on this story!
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 1/1/2014
Wow...this was one heck of a crossover. To be honest...I wasn't sure if you could pull off a Charmed and Smallville story, but I'm glad you proved me wrong. I really enjoyed all aspects of this fic, and I'm sorry that after watching season 6 you aren't considering a sequel. I would love if you end up changing your mind. This story was truly fantastic and would really like to see it continue. Thanks for all the hard work that you've put into writing this story for the rest of us to read...I really appreciate it. Great job...and amazing writing!
SeanKR chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
Excellant Chapter, and am very glad you are going to continue the story especially glad to hear Diana will be making an appearance. A few issues with some story continuinity though, for example, you show Zatana arriving in the Last chapter discussing invoking Medussa to release them, and then in this chapter you reintroduce her and have Piper close the door on her face. Definate need a bit of a re-write for that at least. Otherwise All in all an excellant end to your story. Definately looking foreward to the next chapter.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 38 . 11/11/2013
I'll be looking forward to your sequal. Does this mean you will be posting more to your "Smallville"/Marvel comics crossover?
Quathis chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
Interesting finish. A lot left unresolved, but if you're making a sequel, than that makes sense. Good family times here, well, after they got them out of rock. Nice set up for bigger things in the future. A real fight with Darkseid rally demon armies would be interesting to see. Good job with this. Until next time.