Reviews for Red Pride
era-romance chapter 6 . 1/30/2019
wolfram and Hart reference. nice
YeTianshi chapter 8 . 11/23/2018
It's a really great fic so far, I love it.

Though I think that Prue may have lost her mind there for a bit xD
Her baby is going to be a fully powered Kryptonian, if she lost her powers she'd only be a burden to the baby and she'd still be at risk. If not by demons then by the government and other interested parties.
Khatix chapter 6 . 2/23/2018
Just started reading this and its a really good x-over fic so far!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2017
lmao keep this going its fucking great
fullhans1 chapter 38 . 11/6/2016
Great story. I hope that you'll write a sequel one day.
spiritedghost chapter 38 . 8/24/2015
Not much to say. I read this over the course of two days and I am sad to see it go. Many thanks for sharing your crossover with us. May all your stories meet with the success of this one.
spiritedghost chapter 35 . 8/24/2015
For future reference I believe it would be. 555-5555. That number has been used for like ever. As it really does not exist, you would be safe. Unless I am wrong and I don't believe I am. Okay I just looked it up and that number is not real, it is referred to as a spoofed number. Meaning if you ever get a call from it as shown on your phone as the number called. It is not real and someone was smart enough to trick your phone into thinking the call came from that number. I have no idea why I just did all that. (laughs and says, "Have a nice day!"
spiritedghost chapter 34 . 8/24/2015
Aw, now that is entertainment. Thank your for a fantastic chapter. You have to love it when things come together.
spiritedghost chapter 32 . 8/24/2015
I don't see it as bashing Penny, what I do know is this. In life when we feel we are being attacked or wronged for no reason, we tend to intentionally or call it subconsciously on a purely emotional level, develop an almost immediate dislike for that person. So Clark saying out loud to his son about the mean lady. I don't think that would be far from the truth. Great job. I just wish you would give them a break from the evil. I mean charmed or not I don't believe everything has to revolve around the big evil. I am just saying. Anyways as usual, this is brilliantly written.
spiritedghost chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
This is the best chapter ever. It was funny as hell and the cliff hanger, didn't see that coming, can't wait to see how that turns out. I love when Prue tells the baby when it's good or in this case, "Bad baby." That was priceless.
spiritedghost chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Well since this is an alternate reality, feel free to kill Lex. As for Lana, she is and always will be a selfish little bitch. Who will always be first in line to help herself to whatever she wants, so from my point of view be as mean as you want I will applaud the outcome. Now as to Prue and Clark, about damn time and I am hoarse from laughing so hard at the crazy antics. So nicely done AGAIN.
spiritedghost chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
This is a really great story. As I read it, I find myself laughing and then as I usually do as I read, I get pissed at certain characters. I do love the development and it was nice to see Prue worry about Clark and then kiss him. Nice touch on the running away at the end. She is having a hard time with this. At any rate, even though this story is complete I will continue to add my two cents in from time to time. For now I am completely wrapped up in your story. So fantastic job.
6y67 chapter 38 . 7/17/2015
thanks ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 38 . 7/10/2015
Lol I love this! All around awesome!
First off anything that keeps Prue alive is a win in my mind.
And second, I loved the ending! They have all been underestimating Patty a little lol, she's got two powers herself. So cool.
I am really looking forward to the sequel.
Oh and for a Whitelighter Andy isn't very well informed lol, thinking Clark can't throw a punch.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/30/2015
lol this is fucking great keep it going its fine