Reviews for Red Pride
lol this is fucking great keep it going its fine
shugokage chapter 38 . 2/8
Great job on this story!
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 1/1/2014
Wow...this was one heck of a crossover. To be honest...I wasn't sure if you could pull off a Charmed and Smallville story, but I'm glad you proved me wrong. I really enjoyed all aspects of this fic, and I'm sorry that after watching season 6 you aren't considering a sequel. I would love if you end up changing your mind. This story was truly fantastic and would really like to see it continue. Thanks for all the hard work that you've put into writing this story for the rest of us to read...I really appreciate it. Great job...and amazing writing!
SeanKR chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
Excellant Chapter, and am very glad you are going to continue the story especially glad to hear Diana will be making an appearance. A few issues with some story continuinity though, for example, you show Zatana arriving in the Last chapter discussing invoking Medussa to release them, and then in this chapter you reintroduce her and have Piper close the door on her face. Definate need a bit of a re-write for that at least. Otherwise All in all an excellant end to your story. Definately looking foreward to the next chapter.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 38 . 11/11/2013
I'll be looking forward to your sequal. Does this mean you will be posting more to your "Smallville"/Marvel comics crossover?
Quathis chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
Interesting finish. A lot left unresolved, but if you're making a sequel, than that makes sense. Good family times here, well, after they got them out of rock. Nice set up for bigger things in the future. A real fight with Darkseid rally demon armies would be interesting to see. Good job with this. Until next time.
SeanHicks4 chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
Interesting image... a super speed crawl...
Supabec chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
awesome :)
blaker316 chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
awesome ending
Ladycrow67 chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
Love the story can't wait for the next part.
thekiller00 chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
I really like how the end turned out. You surprised me with Davis being in it and meeting Paige like that. If you continue that in the sequel, it'll lead to some very interesting things happening. I like how you had Clark and Andy meet like that, it was a good way considering everything that's happened and it was a cool idea how you introduced Diana as well.

As for the twins, with Jonothan using super speed with his arms, Prue and Clark are in for some very 'fun' times watching their kids as they grow up.
theronjohn325 chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
Wow can't wait for the sequel.
RHatch89 chapter 38 . 11/10/2013
awesome job
Mechconstrictor chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Even though there were some things that didn't really come together right, I was with you until chapter. You don't seem to be keeping track of what you wrote in earlier chapters. You contradicted yourself here.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
Please continue!
You do not have to follow the main plots of both Charmed or Smallville but use your own ideas!