Reviews for Strange Mates
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
It was so totally worth the wait! & I am so glad you managed to pull it out just the way I asked. I specifically loved this setting for this pairing, & this is in my opinion still one of the best ideas you came up w/ when it comes to E&C.

Character portrayal was wonderful. I liked how this was written w/ no over-tone. The beauty of Jay's character was his smugness & arrogance. As well as sweet yet such manipulating touch to his personality. The beauty of Adam's character was his defiance, conflicted mindset & his innocence.

There was still so much mystery to Jay's character. So much more to explore. & I like that about this shot. The last expression of Jay really make you think the actual personality of his. I liked how the reader is left confused if he's just a manipulative man or really had any kind of gentleness that he did show Adam at points. & I really love that it ended w/ Adam still confused & conflicted. So much better than usual fluff.

Thank you so much for putting so much time into this. I greatly appreciate it & it lived up to the expectations.
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I've never read many fics in which Jay was more of an aggressor than Adam but it works. Sad circumstances all around for Adam. It sucks to go to jail over some BS, especially when you're the one who's been abused. And because Adam's conflicted- or naive- not sure which he was more of, he in turn was taken advantage of. Poor thing.

~SGA
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I am just as conflicted...I am heartbroken for Adam..he shouldn't even BE in prison...and I can understand his guilty feelings...but he is human too and he needs to be touched...

So sadly loving...is the only way I can put it.

I think there are more chapters here, but that is just my Adam greed showing...

Beautifully written and told. Thank you.