Reviews for How To End A World
Manakete King chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
I want to start by saying congratulations on not being dead. Second, I liked the weapon of choice, never would have imagined using the invincibly awesome Calculator to destroy the universe. Also, glad you decided to expand beyond the Megaman worlds, but sadly, no I have no clue what world you two are stuck in now... One question though, with the new settings, are you going to be taking any worlds/ histories, etc. or are you only taking certain things, like just other video game worlds, just alternate histories, or something like that. To get more ideas from me, I'll need to know the new guidelines, otherwise, keep it going, and good luck... I'll be watching you, trader, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)
GeminiSparkSP chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Trans in!

Alright, I've been following this story for quite some time, and now, I really have to admit a few things.

When I saw the title, I was quite amused. I was like, "How to End A World, huh?". Then I saw the first chapter, and from there, I'm sorry but I have to admit it: it went downhill.

To start off, I don't really like your way of breaking the fourth wall. Sure, I like to read a story where the author abused the fourth wall. However, you have to be creative in doing so. Interacting with a fictional character directly usually will make your story look bad. Try a less direct approach in interacting with a character, unless it's an author's note.

Secondly, I don't like the length of your chapters. Only a chapter per world? Surely you can do better than that! Try adding more depth into your story, maybe two or three chapters per world. I was hoping that you wouldn't finish this story to soon, so that you could consider this review and correct your mistakes, but since you've completed it, I'm hoping you can do better in your promised sequel.

Regarding the length of your chapters, I'd like to add something. I'm sorry but I can't find any less direct way to say this: your chapters are too 'bland' in description. This is what made your chapters so short. Try giving more descriptive words, or maybe prolonging an action. It is better to have a long and descriptive chapter instead of several short and bland chapters.

Also regarding on my second point, I was kinda hoping that you would add more worlds. However, you seemed to be unable to roam past the entire franchise's universe. You just seem to kept listening to 'Manakete King' all the time, hence the inability to get past the entire Megaman universe. That being said, don't make a promise if you can't fulfill it. You promised to bring more worlds, and yet, you never got past the entire Megaman universe. Make sure you get this point clear in you promised sequel.

And finally, I don't think the torture chapter was necessary at all. In fact, I hate it.

All in all, try to be better in your sequel. Also, forgive me if this review offended you in any way, but I just have to do this. After all, after seeing all the reviews, there were no constructive ones. And we all know that only a bitter, yet constructive review makes a good author.

Until the next story!

Trans out!
Manakete King chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
HEY! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIND THIS STORY AGAIN! WHAT GIVES!... No really, is everything alright? You haven't updated in a loong while, and I'm confused. did you give up, or did something happen, are you dead? If you're alright, please continue the story, as I'll send you my idea again, which is to go and kill Zero and the Zero universe next, so if you yet still breath, and continue this story, head to the Zero universe, understand! :)

P.S. Good luck with whatever is going on, hope you get through it and continue this story soon. O:)
Mr. Haziq chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Make him go into the other CAPCOM worlds! Street Fighter for example, cuz i wanna see him kill Ryu Cruel and Slow :)
Manakete king chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Heh, sorry, I won't be making an account anytime soon. However, you just added a new level of dark and evil to Omega! I truly didn't think that was still possible! most impressive. Now unless I'm mistaking though, we only have the Zero, X, and Classic series left to destroy... :( Thus I propose, to save the epic rematch against zero till the end, we destroy the Zero series next. See while, you may think that we should save it for last, as of that is when Omega lost to Zero, many overlook the fact that it was Zero, enraged by the Maverick virus, who wiped out the classic series, so I feel that we should save the true final end all rematch for when we take on Zero in his original, Wily programmed state. After this though, you should consider some of you r other reviewers ideas, and send Omega to slowly wipe out all of the videogame omniverse(like a universe, but bigger). As of some of them have great ideas, and if you made wiping out the entire Megaman universe just the first 'Arc' in your story, it could go on to be something really amazing. Now I will simply reiterate this, for the sake of my sanity, TIME TO KILL OUR KILLER! TO THE ZERO UNIVERSE!
Jab chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Destroy the legends verse. I never played the games but I know it's too peaceful. Perfect for our messiah.
Manakete King chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Hello again! I apologize for the delayed review, but I'm here now with my new plan of destruction. I call it, 'Operation: Technological Revolution'. I know you just got Omega a new power, but he hopefully won't need it here, mostly because neither of us want our good friend Chuck to pay us a visit, right? Anyway, I was thinking you go to the Battlenetwork Universe, and Omega won't have to do a thing. The reason... the Dark Elf. Omega with the Dark Elf is a walking Virus, and since the viruses in that game seem to have a hierarchy, he would be on top. Then, all he has to do is let the viruses take over all the machines, power plants, T.V.s, etc., in the world, and let that universe destroy itself. Heck, let Bass/Forte, help him out, like they duel, then realize they both have the same goal, wipe out the humans, and when it is time to destroy the net, if you so wish, the viruses help him, let's say, remove, Bass from the universe. Good luck, and remember, more carnage better story!
Jab chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I am laughing right now at this. I feel sorry for rock when omega visits the classic universe
Manakete King chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
MoshiMoshi! Since you're saying its a special Chapter, I'll leave the planning up to you, and I'll give you a new target after said new Chapter. I personally say that you should do both to Omega, like you torture him, which causes his body to adapt to the pain, unlocking some kind of super powerful ex skill, or something. The battle scene was much more detailed, and I enjoyed it immensely, great improvements! On another note, I too have noticed that I'm the only one providing ideas, but you know, at least you know someone loves to read your stories, right? Besides, there aren't enough Omega stories, and those that do exist are usually some kind of Omega x Ciel romance fic, which is boring, yet you allow Omega to do what his title is, be the God of Destruction, which is awesome in my book. Good luck with the story, I can't wait for the next Chapter. Later!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is a little better than I expected. I'm gonna throw out random suggestions here.

Zero no Tsukaima - have Louise summon him as a familiar; um... for tools... how about the staff of destruction and the Zero fighter plane? (or have him rant about the plane, that would be just as entertaining)

Megaman Classic - now we know how the cast disappeared; I'm sure the evil energy will help

Ours? - any time frame, however you want

Legend of Zelda - kill Ganondorf and take his place using the triforce of power, any time frame

Metroid - although Samus has probably already beaten him to a few places. stick with the sword, just for fun

Naruto - give him Phantom's shuriken and have him out-ninja the ninjas

Kirby - I almost feel bad for suggesting this one. Sword again, but let Kirby copy it, cuz I want to see Omega's reaction.

Evangelion - give Omega the golden armor back and make it a giant mecha fight

internet issues, I'm sorry if this posts twice

and while I'm at it: Battle Network - turn him into a navi and destroy the world from the inside
Manakete King chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Hey, okay then. Keep the majority of my old post, except send him to the Starforce universe, killing off that 'Megaman instead. If not there, Battle Network. Good luck. HAHAHAHA!
trader chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Manakete, could you kindly suggest another world, I don't know the Legands series and most of the X series
Manakete King chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I'M BAAACCKK! I must say, that was a joy to read. While you were indeed short on the fighting, I loved the Chapter as a whole, and besides, this simply means that you have something you can work on improving. I am really shocked that you decided to use my idea, but it leaves a cold, evil, satisfied feeling in me. Now then, onto the new matter at hand. I have no personal knowledge on this series, but since it seems to be a parallel universe, try sending him to the Legends series. His job would be quite simple, kill everything, like normal, except for those robots with the big yellow heads, let them take over that universe. (Sorry, I have a soft spot for them...) His weapons would be the following two things, his left hand, and his right hand. Give him the O Knuckle, and he has the entire universe's arsenal at his disposal! He could kill off the 'Megaman' of that world with his own weapons, oh the IRONY! Just remember, this is only my opinion, but I honestly think it would be great, now, LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Manakete King chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
THIS. IS. AWESOME! I suggest that you start with the original megaman universe, unless that ruins the future, in which case, go from ZX Advent backwards. As for the method, give him the ability to wield the Triple Rod and Shield Boomerang together, like an ancient soldier, and then release him to go on a rampage, killing all who get close by making them shishkebabes (sorry for bad spelling), and those who run get Boomeranged! As for the world itself, I'm taking a page from the Red minions of Overlord, this page states as follows: BURN! BURN! BURN IT ALL! If you'd like to stay within Megaman terms, go with Flame Hyenard's idea, BURN! BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!

Thanks for listening, and good luck!
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
How about Omega goes into the Invader Zim Universe and tried to destory everything in the city.