Reviews for The Golden Strands
Getsu-chan chapter 42 . 10/30
"Yeah...a week. We've been here a week, but it seems like we've been here for years."
If I wasn't personally offended by this, I would be proud of you.

Did... Yugi just encourage Joey to go out in a snowstorm and uh, RUN? Do I need to point out everything wrong with this? What will happen when Joey gets frostbite? Because he is absolutely getting frostbite.

Don't you know Mina, never trust the British guy. British guys lull you in a false sense of security with their accent and then they spring the trap! KILL THEM ALL!
... Wow. Mina's just... I really don't have something to say. Her whole section just kinda does that for me...
Is that... who I think it is?

YOU DESPICABLE LITTLE TOAD! I VOW BEFORE THE SOUR CREAM AND ONION PRINGLES THAT I SHALL AVENGE MY HURT EXPECTATIONS!
AstarteMoon chapter 42 . 10/29
Interesting I can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapters long. Until the next chapter.
Shadow Kick chapter 42 . 10/29
Wow, amazing.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 3 . 10/28
Oh no, he's dying. This is sad. I still think three crossovers is too much and would happily read a yugioh/geass crossover or a sailor moon/geass or sailor moon/yugioh crossover on its own but not three at once, still too confusing and disorienting. I'm actually working on redoing one of my crappy Geass crossovers and adding new chapters to it if you wanna take a look at it, it's with an anime called Detective Conan, mixed in with Code Geass's mythos.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 2 . 10/28
Joey and Mina are so cute and I don't mind the cliffhangers. Your writing has greatly improved here and shows more polish to it.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 10/28
wtf is mina doing? How come she's killing people? This is a weird place to start.
AstarteMoon chapter 41 . 10/16
Interesting I can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapters long I appreciate it. Good luck until the next chapter.
Shadow Kick chapter 41 . 10/13
Woah, what a chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
AstarteMoon chapter 40 . 10/6
AstarteMoon chapter 39 . 5/7
interesting i can't wait for more thank you for updating and making the chapters long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 40.
Getsunohimesama chapter 39 . 5/7
Rip awesome throne- another victim to E.E's path of destruction and misery.
Just go lie on a bed you drama queen. -_-

Heh, Ophelia seriously did a number on the despicable little toad, didn't she? GO OPHELIA!
Damn straight you are in no condition to fight you hag! SUFFER! AHAHAHA!

Well, I mean, Bakura is kind of the bringer of the end of days. He doesn't have the right to be commenting on how evil other people are...
On a serious note, his section is so, so messed up. I have a feeling he was perfectly capable of accomapnying Mina, or even doing the job alone, but chose not to in order to "help" her. Creep.

At least those two have a fair warning before she returns shattered and scarred?

Man, watching Mina like this is just... It's just weird. The first person she kills is far from a saint, but it is just painful watching her go through with killing him. Not only because of circumstances that mirror each other to a degree, but also because this is Mina we are talking about and my childhood is ruined.
I am pretty sure Mina cannot control her Geass to the point where she can ignore it?

You know what they say about psychotic, evil spirits of the dead that reside into ancient artifacts, Mina-chan? DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.
Call me paranoid, but I think Bakura knew exactly how the Man-Eater Bug would behave.
Jesus, he sounds borderline voyeristic. His little additions to Mina's chilling thought process are pretty well placed... He knows exactly what he is doing, doesn;t he?
"Don't allow your emotional state to cloud your judgement" says the guy who will actually go through the trouble of stealing a heavy sarcophagus and carrying it all the way to a palace just to step on it for the sake of showing how full of vengeance he is.

Wow, this was just... it's amazingly disturbing. Mina having reached a point such as this, well, it's hard to imagine her coming back from it. Plus, Bakura. Just kill the guy. No one will miss him except his fangirls.

Update soon!
SuperNova23 chapter 39 . 5/7
You really need to play Danganronpa. Something tells me at this point, you really need a story of teenagers forced to murder each other.
Getsunohimesama chapter 38 . 4/11
You have the excuses down, I'll give you that you little traitor.

Bakura-kun is such a charmer~
There is no "logic" behind Bakura's decidion. Only chicken wings.
Cool it Mina-chan. We all know that Bakura-kun's eating habits are disgusting, but that is literally the worst of him you've seen so far. They didn't have table manners in the caves of Ancient Egypt.

You. Are. Such. A. TEASE.
Seriously! Who DOES that! Who writes such an emotion-filled chapter and just kind of LEAVES US HANGING AGAIN! WHAT IS WITH YOU AND FILLERS! WHY DON;T YOU MERRY THE STUPID FILLERS IFYOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

Update soon. Or else.
AstarteMoon chapter 38 . 4/10
interesting i can't wait for more thank you for updating and making the chapters long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 39.
Shadow Kick chapter 38 . 4/10