Reviews for Summer Madness
daisyo0o chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
stupid
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I hope you start updating or finish this story...please!
Amandrine chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I'm loving this so far!
Deedee14 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Awesome story so far!
RabidShinji chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I love it! Update soon plz!
kaiwren522 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
and the pieces fall into place! wonderful. :)
xXPixieCorpseXx chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
your summer madness is very interesting. it's grabbed my attention. Hope you keep writing this one as well! maybe i will write a sesshomaru love story i've been trying to write for about 6 years or so... hmmm of course it would be a feudal era n it will be about my imaginary character... maybe i can get my best friend involved.. she and i were gonna create a story together. she was gonna write about Hannako n i was gonna write about Akina lol.. but anyways! awesome story! hope u write more soon!

~PixieCorpse~
lover of all book chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
WOAH! that was a huge turn of events! but i love the progression of the whole situation, sesshy is fallin in love! great chapter!
lover of all book chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
love love love love love love LOVE this chapter! the moment between them up on the rooftop was so touching and i love the connection they are starting to form! btw is the guy that kagome was talking to Koga? Can't wait till the next chappie, keep it up!
serrinaus chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Amazing! I love it, will look forward to the next chapter.
darksilvercloud chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Cute names for the cats :) like how the interactions between kagome and sesshomaru. Looking forward to the next chapter!
serrinaus chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Amazing! I love it!
serrinaus chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Amazing! I love loved loved loved this chapter, it looks like sesshy is strating to like her! (*_*)
yurirawr chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
i have a feeling this will be a sweet one
serrinaus chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I can tell that this story is going to be amazing! I totally love it. Great work!